Twenty

“Listen to me, dammit!” Yixing shouted, still on the floor hugging M/N.

“I don't have a fucking choice, do I? Get off of me.” The elder did as told and
M/N sat on the couch while Yixing sat on the coffee table across from him.

“I hate myself. So fucking much for what I did. When I said I was busy I really was busy. I complained about it all the time to the boys. You..... You're my brother. You have no clue how much you mean to me. When I was younger I was a dumb ass and I didn't know how amazing you ar-” M/N stood up, already crying and smacked Yixing.

“You don't fucking know me.”

“You were too afraid of showing your face because you didn't want people to push you to do something dangerous. You tell jokes during sad and awkward times because you hate it when you see other people sad. You work yourself to the bone because you constantly feel like you aren't enough. All you wanna do in this world is be worth a second glance and you are. You're an amazing and talented boy and I'm so proud to have you in my life.” The elder stood up, towering over M/N.

“Why now? Out- out of all times?” Yixing hugged the shorter boy and kissed the top of his head. M/N didn't stop him.

“Because I have a brother that's an amazing person and I love him. Let's go  back to Korea. SM will drop you as a trainee if you miss three days.” He gripped the younger's shoulders and looked him the eyes.

“Okay.”

---

uwu.M/N

♥1,098,147uwu

♥1,098,147
uwu.M/N I'm back.

View all 997,843 comments

oohsehun Thank god.
uwu.sunjen BBY WHERE ARE YOU
uwu.M/N @uwu.sunjen Yixing's helping me.