Eight

M/N's POV

You Make Me a Teen, You make Me a Teen, We'll Be Like Kids, Who Cares? We Are so young ay-

---

"Hello?"

"Is this Zhang M/N?"

"Yes, why?"

"We have called to inform you that you've been accepted into SM and will officially be a trainee after signing a few contracts. Please come to the SM building as soon as you can. Thank you, goodbye." I was on my way to work, but when it comes to SM, fuck work.

---

"Sign here, here, here and here." I signed everywhere, and was told to follow the receptionist. She led  me to an office-like room that contained the recruiters that I met when I auditioned.

“As of tomorrow, you'll start as a trainee of SM Entertainment. There will be vocal lessons, dance lessons, practice, gym sessions and other trainees. If you fail to improve over time, you will be cut from your position and will be forced to leave. There are rules and strict schedules. Do you understand?"

"Completely, sir." They nodded and told me I could leave after asking a few simple questions. "Whoop whoop!" I dialed Ai's number to tell her the news.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt? Do I need to come pick you up?"

"Ai, I got through."

"What?"

"I'm a trainee now! I have the schedule and everything, dude!"

"Holy shit, M/N! I'm gonna text Jinsoo and Sunjen. Drinks on the lightweight."

"Okay, I love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

uwu.ai

♥895,413uwu

♥895,413
uwu.ai Gonna get some drinks and food w/ the squad. Shit's finna get littt

Comments have been turned off for this post

uwu.sunjen

♥173,908uwu

♥173,908
uwu.sunjen I love this kid y'all can fuck yourselves

View all 54 comments

uwu.sunjen Update: Jinsoo is drunk after 2 beers
uwu.sunjen Update update: M/N started watching a vlive of the Artificial Love stage and screamed "Sehun needs to choke me before I suck him dry"
uwu.sunjen We are currently apologizing and leaving