Thirteen

“Can I kiss you again then?” Ai was snooping around and wanted to know what M/N wanted for dinner, but it was pretty clear that Sehun's dick was the main dish from what she had overheard.

“Fuck it. Do what you want. You have my permission.” M/N tilted his head and smiled, waiting for the other to do something. Sehun, still careful about the situation at hand, Kissed the other boy again; this time, M/N kissed back. Both boys got on the younger's bed so they could be comfortably close to each other.

“Your lips are so soft.” Sehun looked
M/N in the eye.

“Then come closer, dumbass.” Ai, still eavesdropping, took that as her chance to "accidentally" walk in and snap a picture.

“Hey guys, do you want-” Now! She took a picture and ran, yet Sehun and M/N were more interested in their need of feeling each others touch. While the sister realized that, she stopped and posted the picture.

uwu.ai

♥1,863,177uwu

♥1,863,177
uwu.ai  Y'ALL IT HAS HAPPENED
#M/Nhun #theshiphassailed #otpcometrue

View all 1,527,193 comments

uwu.sunjen  YES BITCH
jin.soooo  Yeth
exhoe  FUXK YEAH

“Ah- Sehun don't bite- so hard. I won't be able to cover it.” Sehun was too busy having fun teasing M/N to actually listen to him. He bit and sucked, licked and kissed. There was a trail of varying shades of purples and reds spread all over M/N's jaw, neck and collarbones.

*Ding dong* *Dingdongdingdong*

“Shit Yixing's gonna beat my ass.” Sehun got off of M/N after kissing him one more time. What they both were wrong about, was the reason he was there. They thought he was mad about how late it was, but oh were they wrong. So, very, wrong.