Seventeen

"What?" Yixing was shocked, to say the least.

"You heard me. I'm going back to China and I'm staying there. I can't deal with society right now and I can't deal with you trying to be a brother when you were basically an only child. I tried. I really did. But I'm failing and breaking and I can't take it anymore." The smaller boy pushed his 'brother' off of him and ran out of the dance room. 

Dadjen

Pick me up please.

Can't you just take the train?

Pick me the fuck up, Sunjen.

Alright.

---

"What happened?" Sunjen asked questions as soon as M/N got in the car, with Yixing staring at them as they left.

"I'm going back to China. I can't take this shit any longer. It's hurting me." The younger sighed, looking at his lap out of pure disappointment with himself.

"Oh." That was all Sunjen said, making the rest of the car ride silent.

---

allkpop

Liked by uwu

Liked by uwu.sunjen, jin.soooo and 983,755 others

allkpop Zhang Yixing found at Incheon airport, waiting for a flight presumably to China.

View all 968,034 comments

uwu.ai God dammit Yixing
chanyeolswhore Shit bitch the tea is H0t today

...

uwu.ai shared allkpop's post.

uwu.sunjen
He's going  after M/N, isn't he?

oohsehun
I couldn't stop him. I tried telling him that M/N needs space but he wouldn't take no for an answer.

jin.soooo
Ai, what did he say when he left your place??

.....
I love you but you crossed the line.

oohsehun
But what about his career as a trainee?

uwu.sunjen
Don't you guys have a building in China

oohsehun
Yeah but it's for marketing and tourism or some shit like that. 
He'll get kicked if he doesn't come back.

Okay hear me out when I say this..

jin.soooo
Ight

Sehun, if you really wanna get with M/N, he shouldn't be a trainee. Both of you would would be too busy.

uwu.sunjen
She's right.

oohsehun
I just don't want him to get hurt anymore. 

jin.soooo
Curious.

oohsehun
What?

jin.soooo
I just find it strange how you like him so much when you've only known him for about a week and a half.

uwu.sunjen
He has a point. It's odd how the readers aren't criticizing your feelings in the comments.

Sunjen, you're one of my best friends, but are you high?

jin.soooo
I WILL NOT TOLERATE CRACK IN THIS CHRISTIAN ROBLOX SERVER

Legit though. Liking M/N is an incurable disease at this point.

oohsehun
I'm not complaining.

4th wall break because my sleep schedule is fuCkEd and I'm bored :)