Fifteen

Sehun broke his own heart by cutting M/N from his life. He left M/N's feelings shattered into tiny bits. If the act were to be personified; the younger's emotions would've been brutally beaten by Sehun, leading them to shatter just like glass. The shards would then be stomped on by the elder, nearly turning them into fine dust.

uwu.M/N

♥1,438,992uwu

♥1,438,992
uwu.M/N  I'm leaving Instagram for a while. Maybe for forever. I don't want to bring attention to my situation or me in general, but all of you hurt me from starting this M/Nhun bullshit. From the pictures, the edits, the hashtags, the kisses, the miscommunication, the sudden hopping into my life despite keeping me away as an unwanted person, it all hurts me. I'm tired of it. I can't take any of this anymore. I'm staying with someone and I'm never going to show my face for a long time.

Comments have been turned off for this post

Fucking cunt

I hate you. I hate you for never being there. I hate you for pushing me away. I hate you for taking away my parents. I hate you for ruining my knowledge of what it's like to have a family. I hate you for never appreciating the things we do for you. You're a fucking cunt. An idol who has no time for anyone but himself. An idol who doesn't even care about his 'siblings'. You are NOT my brother and you never will be.

M/N...

I don't want to fucking hear it. I'm done. Tell Sehun I said I'm glad he won't miss me because I hate him and I won't miss him either.

I love you, M/N

I hate you, Yixing

M/N, already crying his eyes out, packed everything he had originally brought and bolted to the door.

“Ai, I love you but you crossed the line.” And with that, M/N took the train and walked to Sunjen's house, opening the door with his copy of the house key.

Sunjen immediately ran up to M/N and hugged the boy, keeping him close as if both of their lives depended on it. “You scared the absolute shit out of me you fucking midget!”

“Okay, but I'm staying with you from now on and you have no choice.”

Skin me alive wHoRe xingjiesundercut