Six

uwu.M/N

♥379,012uwu

♥379,012
uwu.M/N Hi my name's exhausted and I work 18 hours a day for less than minimum wage but uh aye I'm finna go to the bathroom before I get to work because I'm "smart"

Comments have been turned off for this post

Sehun watched Yixing pick up his phone and hesitated to speak.

“You need to talk to M/N...” He snapped his head towards the younger with wide eyes.

“How the fuck do you know about him?!”

“Your phone was beeping like crazy and I saw who was texting you. He's hurt that you never talk to him.” The further down Yixing scrolled the more evident his feelings were, he was on the verge of tears.

“I'll be back.” The elder stood up and began to walk, until Sehun started to speak again.

“Do you even know where he lives?”

“Well, no... I'll call Ai.” Yixing put in her number and put her on speaker.

“Don't talk to me I'm mad at you.” Ai was on the other line, petting Kitty.

“What did I do this time?”

“You've made M/N cry so many times and I'm sick of it. You and I both know,” She stopped herself.

“You're supposed to know that your brother is sensitive. You're supposed to know your siblings. You've never been there for us. You were too caught up in having the full attention of mom and dad and your acting and the talent shows, I had to protect him and help him with homework and learn how to cook for when you and our parents were away for something about you. You took away our family, our childhood. So, tell me why you decided to call me now after a good three years.” Sehun looked at Yixing with a face mixed with disgust, disapproval and sadness.

“I'm sorry... I never realized-”

“Never realized? You asked us to be at the end of family pictures. Just tell me what the fuck you want.” Ai stopped petting her dog, too aggravated to move.

“Where does M/N live?” Yixing sighed, gripping his hair out of anger.

“He's at work. He works over eighteen hours a day, six days a week, for below minimum wage.”

“Well, when will he come back?”

“One in the morning and I know goddamn well that he wouldn't want to see your face when he gets home especially since he's working on a Monday.”

“I will break down your door and make you tell me where he works.”

“Damn. He works for that one construction company that's building the new hotel down in Daesin-dong.”

“Thank you.” Yixing hung up the phone and turned to Sehun. “You coming?” Sehun nodded and the two grabbed their face masks and headed out.

---

“We're here.” Sehun stated the obvious and got out of the car, joining Yixing and walking into the building area.

“Hey, woah, you can't be in here, who are you? Do you want me to call the cops?” A man came over to the two, a hammer in one hand, the other in the air stopping the idols.

“We're looking for Zhang M/N.” Both boys spoke in unison.

“Why? Who are you?” Yixing looked at Sehun, the other looking back at him. He sighed and took his mask off in which the younger boy followed.

“O-Oh... Follow me then.” The still nameless male walked both boys over to the section where wood was cut and carried. “M/N! Put down the damn board and get over here! You have visitors!” M/N did as told and walked over to Yixing and Sehun, taking off his mask, helmet and glasses.

“Oh, uh, hi. Come over here.” He walked the others out of the construction site and brushed himself off.

“You grew up, I can't even tell its you.” Yixing laughed slightly in hopes of lightening the mood.

“Of course I grew up. Without you in my life. You left me alone. You left the both of us alone. We grew up with no family. No special holiday. It was always you. You were the center of attention. If you even got a scrape Mom and Dad would be all over you yet when I fell down and actually bled, when the shit got beat out of me in school it was always Ai who'd care. We we were worthless to you and mom and dad. We still are.”

“No you aren't. I'm so sorry, M/N.” The younger brother was in tears, and when Yixing tried to hug and comfort him, he pushed the elder away.

“Yes I am, and no you're not. Get away from me. Sehun, you need to leave, too. I have to work or else I won't get paid. You're a waste of my time.”

M/N's POV

As I tried to walk away one of them gripped my wrist to the point where it hurt. It was Sehun.

“Yixing, go to the car. I'll talk to him.” Who was supposed to be my brother nodded and left, leaving Sehun and me alone. “Please don't cry. What he did sounds terrible but he's really trying.”

“Let me go, you're hurting me.” He did as told and pulled me into a tight hug, one I couldn't get away from. “I will kick you so hard in the balls you'll cry. I'm not afraid to fucking kill your future children.” Thankfully he backed away.

“I know you're mad and I'm sorry. You won't let me help and I can't change your mind.” I sighed as he went to leave.

“It's hard to stay mad at my bias. I'd let you talk more or like have you punch me but I have to work overtime or else my power will shut off tomorrow afternoon. I'm already late on bills. I'll see you later on YouTube or some shit like that.”

“I can help you with those.”

“Worry about yourself you twit. Bye.” I walked back into the construction area after putting on my safety gear.

“How do you know those guys personally?” Some random ass coworker who I don't know the name of started speaking.

“I grew up with one of them.” No I didn't.

AnGsT and TeA