Careful

A/N: I deeply apologize for putting this off for so long. I went on a hiatus due to school. Sorry for the short chapter.
__

You pondered to yourself. Why would Hoodie tell you to be careful? It's just dating right? Normal right? You bounced your leg and drank your (f/d) as you spaced out. You felt a warm hand land on your knee and looked down to see it was Masky's, you turned and looked at him but he was focused on the TV. You looked back at the TV and then eyed Hoodie, he was also focused on the TV. You had stopped bouncing your leg when you felt Masky lightly pinch it. You folded your arms as Ben walked into the living room. He stood in front of you with his hands in his pockets.
"You okay?"
You raised and eyebrow and looked around you. You then pointed at yourself and he rolled his red eyes and nodded. You nodded and shrugged.
"I'm fine." He nodded and walked away to sit on the love seat.
"Jeff." Nurse Ann said.
"Fuck off." Jeff came storming in. Here we go. You combed your fingers through your (h/c) hair as you watched the commotion.
"Jeff come here." Nurse snapped.
"Fuuuck you." He sang 'fuck.'
"Come on we are trying to watch TV" Ben said annoyed.
"What's going on?" Masky said, he had a hint of annoyance in his voice.
"Jeff has the flu." Nurse said simply.
Everyone seemed to drift away from Jeff, you leaned against Hoodie and Masky leaned against you avoiding Jeff so you wouldn't get sick.
"I do not you bitchh."
"And he is drunk."
"Idiot" Ben snorted.
"Whatcha say glitch fuck?"
"What type of insult is that?" You asked. It sounded quite weird.
"Shhut up slut." He hissed. You jumped up and were about to punch him but someone grabbed your wrist. You turned around to see Masky holding you away from Jeff. "It's not worth it." He stated calmly.
"Ooh you're boyfriend holding you back eh?"
"Jeff shut your trap." Hoodie said getting frustrated.
"Ooh ho ho Mr. Hoodie! Speaking up hm?" Jeff said.
"We are trying to watch TV, how could I not speak up?" Hoodie snapped back and stood up easily towering over Jeff. Jane had to put her hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing. You watched as Nurse managed to grab Jeff. "You're sick Jeff, don't infect anyone else." He rolled his eyes and then looked at you.
"Not to long ago she had the flu, maybe you infected me sugar." He purred. You rolled your eyes and sat back down.
"I took my medicine as told, I recommend you do the same honey." You mocked him. While Jeff was distracted Nurse managed to drag him away but not without him hissing insults.
"Honey?" Ben mocked lightly. You laughed not taking it seriously, there is no point to.
"Shouldn't you be calling Masky that?" Jane asked. It took you a few seconds until you blushed a dark red.
"Sh-shut up Jane."
"What? Don't want to call me honey?" Masky teased.
"Maybe I will honey."
He laughed and wrapped an arm around your shoulder. Ben groaned. "You guys are gross" Ben said rolling his red eyes. You stuck your tongue out at him and laughed. It felt nice, Masky and you did hate each other once but now it's... like you feel connected to him. You did have this small hint of awkwardness, you soon decided it was because you had just started dating. Who knew murderers could date? Or love?
You did love your mother, you honestly do have a fraction of your old self. You knew she was up in Heaven, if she knew what you are she'd be disappointed. You know she'd be upset. You shook your head getting rid of the thoughts. You felt Masky rub circles into your shoulder and you faced him and smiled. You felt warm.

-

(Masky's P.O.V)

    I lied in my bed and starred at my ceiling. (F/n) was constantly on my mind. I didn't know if I wanted to love her or kill her. She has changed a lot, she's more delicate and she blushes easily. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss the old her. This version of her is good also. I'm still adjusting to this whole couple thing, it's rather confusing. Every time she touched me I felt a jolt and warm. She changed me. I didn't know if I liked that or not. How can she, a psychopath, annoying girl, change me? I clenched my fist and sighed. Damn it made me angry. What if (F/n) and I had never met? What if she didn't attempt to kill her father? Would we still be here? Probably not. I groaned and flipped over and looked at the wall. How could I be so stupid to fall in love with her?
Wait.
Fall in love?
Yeah right! No way, it's just... lust? Right. There is no such thing as love. I jolted up hearing a knock on my door.
"Come in." I stated.
Brian entered my room, quiet as usual and stuffed his hands in his pockets.
"What can I do for you?" I stood up and looked at him.
"Break up with (F/n)."
I began to laugh when he said that. I held my aching stomach. Wait—" I paused to let out another laugh—"you want me to break up with her? Are you jealous?" I was smirking under my mask. He knew it.
"I'm serious Tim." He sighed and continued, "this whole situation can go down hill at anytime. You two are ticking time bombs. Plus Slender doesn't seem that excited about it."
"Brian," I began, "I am more than capable to handle a relationship. What happens between (F/n) and I is our own business. Not yours. I saw you talking to her earlier." I stepped froward til of masks almost touched "so back off." I flicked his forehead. He let out a dark chuckle. He places his hand on my shoulder.
"Timothy, I don't believe in love or relationships. You really think I want (F/n)? You seem protective."
I growled. He knew how to press my buttons. He simply waved it off and left shutting the door quietly. I grabbed my knife from my nightstand and threw it at my door. That fucker. He's messing with me.