Jobs

Warning: foul language
Can't sleep so why not work on this? :)
___________________________

      You didn't sleep last night because you kept thinking of the recent events. You decided to get up early, you grabbed a pair of jeans, (f/c) shirt, a pair of underwear, and your (s/f/c) hoodie. You walked to the bathroom and you saw it was vacant. You stepped in and your bare feet touched the cold tiles. You shut the door locking it and you grabbed a towel from the bathroom closet. You turned on the shower to your desired temperature and stripped your clothes off. You stepped in and took a brief shower quickly washing your hair and body. You shut off the shower and stepped out, you grabbed your towel and dried off. You put your clean clothes on, brushed your teeth, and applied some deodorant and perfume on. You stretched your arms and grabbed the dirty clothes and towel off the floor. You walked out and continued down the hallway seeing Jane walking towards the bathroom. She carried a towel and a clean pair of clothes, her messy hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail. She gave a small nod and said good morning and you did the same. You arrived to your room and twisted the brass nob walking in. You set your dirty clothes in the basket making a note to yourself to do your laundry. You then decided to talk to Slenderman about the whole Jeff problem. You made your way to his office.

       You stood there in front of his desk. "Boss?" He looked up and nodded for you to continue. You sighed "How do I begin this? Ever since I killed Jeff's 'pet' he's been threatening me. Death threats, rape threats, you name it. It's been affecting me greatly. I am willing to do a different job." He nodded and replied. "Fine, i'm feeling rather good today. I'll assign Eyeless Jack to Jeff and if he acts out again he'll go to the basement." You shivered hearing basement and he continued. "I'll be assigning you to midnight patrol with Masky and Hoodie. It's summer so more and more kids want to go into the woods to camp or party." You nodded not wanting to complain just in case he would get angry and assign you to Jeff again. "Thank you sir." He then looked back down at the book he was reading and you walked out. You smiled to yourself closing the heavy door. Thank goodness, no more Jeff. You knew E.J could handle him easily, plus if he acted out again he'll go to the basement... The basement was used as a punishment center or a place to put captured victims. If one of you acted out you'd be locked in a room with only concrete walls around you. You had a bed of course but it was uncomfortable, you'd be down there for however long Slender likes. The light will constantly be on and you'd only get two meals a day. It was not good for your metal health especially on the Creepypasta's state. You made your way to the kitchen as you ate breakfast and drank some water. You were walking into the living room and Masky whipped around and made his way over to you. You raised an eyebrow "What the fuck (f/n)?! Why are you on patrol with us?!" You sighed and Hoodie looked over. "Slenderman took me off of my job to watch Jeff and now I have to do midnight patrol." Masky growled "we can handle it ourselves idiot!"
"Oh stop being a baby"
"Who you calling baby bitch?"
"You Timothy"
He grabbed your chin harshly "How many times do I have to tell you to stop using my name."
"Multiple times"
"Well then stop using it!"
"No"
He sighed. You continued to the living room and fell back on the couch next to Hoodie and Masky reluctantly sat down next to you since you were in the middle. Hoodie looked at the both of you "You two need to stop fighting, we have patrol tonight and I rather not mess up if you two are in the way." That stung a little but you knew he was right. "Alright, I'll try not to fight with Masky." You responded and you heard Masky hum in disinterest. Hoodie nodded and looked back at the TV. Hoodie stood up and mumbled something about getting a snack. You hummed and kept your eyes on the TV when you felt someone grab your wrist and hold onto it. You looked at Masky shocked and confused. Before you could say something he put his finger on his painted lips telling you to stay quiet. You looked back at the TV confused. His grip was soft not like the other day it felt strange, your cheeks felt warm and you didn't know if you should take your hand back of not. Hoodie came back and Masky let go of you as his hooded friend sat down. Hoodie slid up his mask a little above his lips and started eating slices of an apple. You looked at the clock on the wall to see it was only 10:00 a.m. This is going to be a long day. You got up and the two males glanced at you. "Laundry" you stated and Hoodie nodded. You walked up the stairs to your room and grabbed the dirty, wrinkled clothes that were in a white basket. You walked to the laundry room downstairs and loaded the washer which had some other dirty clothes, they were probably waiting until it was full. You then put the laundry soap in and closed the metal lid and pressed the start button. You checked the dryer and saw that it was empty you smiled knowing you could finish your laundry smoothly. You walked back to the living room and looked around as you tried to find something to do. Jeff, E.J, Ben, Masky, Hoodie, Jane, and Clockwork were now in the living room. You sighed lightly and picked up all the trash and threw it away. All the seats were taken so you sat on the floor next to Clockwork. You guys watched as Ben and Jeff were playing some first-person shooter game. Clockwork nudged your shoulder and you looked over to see she was offering you a sip of her alcoholic drink. You took the bottle and took a small gulp and handed it back mumbling a small 'thanks', she nodded and continued drinking.

Before you knew it, it was 10:30 p.m. Hoodie said that he wanted to head out early so you got ready and grabbed a knife. You headed downstairs in your hoodie and mask on, you headed outside to see Masky smoking a cigarette and Hoodie cleaning his own weapon. You waited patiently for the two men. Masky stomped out his cigarette and Hoodie put the cleaning cloth away and you all headed towards the dark, wooded forest. It was about 11:30 p.m when you saw smoke, most likely from a fire, and headed towards it. "Hoodie, Masky" you called to the males and they stopped and faced you. You pointed to the ash grey smoke. Hoodie walked over and ruffled your (h/c) hair "good job" he said as he started walking to the direction of the smoke and you and Masky followed. You found this job to be a lot easier and you smiled to yourself. You soon saw the fire getting closer and with that you all proceeded to the destination.