The Cabin

Warning: Profanity, mentions of abuse, and slight gore.

    I'll fucking kill you!
You didn't want to even talk of look at Masky and Hoodie. Although they "protected you" you were still pissed off. Masky had comforted you last night but now you are fully aware of the situation. You sat up. Taking your pocket knife you threw it at the door when you heard a knock. "Go away."
"(F/n), we have patrol tonight. You're not going, Toby is replacing y-" You cut Hoodie off.
"Go away!" Taking another knife from your bedside table you threw it at the door and the blade went all the way through. A grunt and then footsteps leaving. You didn't realize you were holding your breath until you felt your lungs burn. You released it and cracked your knuckles. You hated them for what they did. Your father was alive.
Your father was alive!
He escaped jail or something. You bit your fingernails and fidgeted with a butterfly knife. You had quite a few knifes. Some were gifts, some were stolen. You got up and grabbed some clothes. Pulling the knifes out the door you slid your fingers over the cracks. You threw the two knifes on your bed and stepped out. Shutting the door quietly you walked down the hallway, the cold wood under your feet was chilling. You felt a shiver go down your spine and you went to see if the bathroom was empty. It was. Stepping in you grabbed a towel and shut and locked the door. The last thing you needed was someone walking in. Turning on the shower and adjusting the water temperature to your liking you undressed and stepped in letting the water run down your hair and body. You closed your eyes.

Sitting in another person's bathtub in only your undergarments was something you'd never ever do. The water was red as you were trying your best to clean your wound without losing too much blood. Your head was spinning from the blood lost. You stepped out staggering due to the shooting pain in your leg because of the large cut. Grabbing a white towel you pressed it to the wound watching the blood rise and stain the towel. You were shaking since the bathroom was quite cold. It reminded you of home. Constantly and utterly cold. Walking awkwardly with the towel pressed on you leg, your grabbed the stitches that you stole from the local clinic and walked up the staircase. You soon found a computer room and plopped down into the chair. Thank goodness the computer didn't have a hard password. It was 123. Classic.
You went to google and went to youtube. Searching up videos on stitches you gently removed the towel and cringed at the sight. Here goes nothing.
After finishing your hack job you grabbed the pain relief and anti-bacterial ointment and spread it over your wound gently. Grabbing the bandages, you wrapped it up and got up. Grabbing your dirty clothes and putting them back on you, you went downstairs and turned on the TV to the news. It was about your mom and dad. How your mom was found killed and how people should be on the look out for you.

You had been hiding for years now, about three. You were in a different house with the TV on. Static filled your ears and you covered them and groaned. It wasn't the TV. All of a sudden you heard a knock on the patio window. No one was there though. Grabbing a large knife from the kitchen you unlocked the patio door and walked outside slowly. Stepping onto the wooden deck you looked around but saw nothing. The woods were setting you off a bit and the static increased. You saw a tree move.
Trees don't move.
"You killed them didn't you?" A voice rang in your ears. Covering your ears you dropped the knife and felt a finger tap your shoulder. You really wish you hadn't dropped the knife. Whipping around the last thing you saw was a wooden bat and a blur of orange and then everything went black.
"She killed her parents on a whim."
"Why did you pick her out of all murderers?"
"I had a good feeling about her."
"Bullshit."
"Masky watch it."
You groggily opened your eyes and adrenaline filled your veins as you sat up fast, which caused you to be extremely dizzy. Your ankles felt cold and you realized it was restraints. A hand grabbed your neck and pushed you back down.
"We-well hi th-th-there" a man with orange goggles and a mouth guard said. You began to claw at his arm and flail.
"C-calm do-wn."
His words came out broken and you realized he was stuttering. His hand twitched around your neck. No matter how hard your clawed and pinched he didn't even flitch.
"L-let go!" You managed to yell.
"Lay off Toby." A voice came from the corner of the room and you saw a man in an orange hoody. He was probably the one who knocked you out. You growled and Toby took his hand off your throat.
"She seems to be to much of a hassle, Hoodie." Your eyes snapped in the other direction to see a man with a pale face and black makeup, and no eyes? No it was a mask. He had small tuffs of brown hair and he was wearing a tan jacket. You looked down at your ankles and saw you were in a bloody hospital grown and then looked around the room that at blood stains on the wall.
"I-if your going to kill me get over with it!" You yelled. Your mother was dead. You had nothing to live for. The man in the mask began to laugh and soon it increased.
"If we wanted you dead we would have done it by now doll." He made you mad. He really did. He sounded cocky as hell.
"Time to rest up" all of a sudden a voice said and your eyes snapped to the side seeing a blue mask. Where did he come from?! You began to struggle seeing a needle coming towards you fast. It stabbed you in the neck and your eyes felt heavy and you whispered
"Fuck you..." and fell into a deep sleep.

You didn't know how long you were in the shower but the water was turning cold. You quickly washes up and stepped out after turning the water off. You dried yourself and got dressed in a plain long sleeved shirt and grey joggers with socks. You didn't feel like dressing to impress. You let your hair air dry after brushing your teeth and put your clothes into the hamper. You stepped out of the bathroom turning off the light and walked downstairs needing some food in your system. You walked into the kitchen to see Toby and you ignored him. You weren't in the mood to talk. You grabbed an apple and made some toast you went to the living room and sat in a single chair and you looked at the TV seeing the show "South Park" from Comedy Central. You felt someone staring at you and you looked to the left and saw Jane looking at you with... pity?
You glared at her and then looked away and faced the TV once again. You ate your food in silence and go up.
"(F/-"
"Not in the mood Jane."
You snapped and walked to the kitchen and placed the plate in the sink and walked to the large wooden doors. You stepped outside and took a deep breath of air. You should probably visit the cabin to get away from them. You began to walk playing with your butterfly knife and entered the wooded forest. You walked down the familiar path and after ten minutes of walking you made it. You were about to open the door but you heard voices. You paused.
Dad.

At first I had 2034 word but wattpad decided to get rid of the good part so guess I'll fvcking die lmao. I can't sleep.