Scars

You woke up coughing and looked to the side of your bed seeing the tray was gone. Toby must have taken it. You rubbed your eyes and sat slouching on your bed. Your hair was quite a mess and you felt mucus in your throat. You should probably get up and shower but it was hard just thinking about getting out of bed. You decided it would be best to get up and shower so you didn't smell and it might make you feel better. You climbed out of bed and threw on a pair of shorts. You grabbed undergarments, a long sleeved t-shirt and comfy sweatpants, deciding it would be better for you to be comfortable. You really didn't want to patrol tonight. You gathered all your things and opened your door and it creaked softly, you stepped out and walked to the bathroom. The door was cracked so you just pushed it open gently and yawned. You heard someone spit and turn the water off. You snapped your focus to the male who was brushing his teeth but now wiped his lips off.
"The hell are you doing out of bed?" Anger fell from his mouth, it also held something else?
You sighed and set your things on the counter as you looked at Masky. He brought his mask down.
"I need to -" you paused and quickly reached for a tissue and sneezed into it, "- shower." You finished and sniffed throwing the tissue in the trash bin. He groaned in disgust and turned on the faucet in the bath feeling the water.
"What are you doing?"
"Shut up and grab the bubble bath soap that Sally uses."
"What? Why? What are you going to take a bubble bath? wow gee Mas-" He stopped you.
"You're taking a bubble bath."
"Wait what?"
He paused and got up and snatched the bottle from behind you and went back to the almost full tub and poured some in and it automatically filled with bubbles. He got up and turned it off rolling up his jacket sleeves.
"Undress and get in."
"What? Masky seriously what the fuck? Who said I wanted to take a bubble bath?!" 
"You can't do it alone you're sick, now I'll leave so you can get in and I'll help."
"I can do it alone!"
"Do you want me to undress you?"
"What? No I can do it myself get out!"
"I don't mind." You could hear him smirk.
"Fine! just step out and let me get in you fu-" you paused and coughed "-you fucker."
He stepped outside and shut the door.

Who the hell does he think he is? Your mom? You growled and took off your clothes your eyes burning into the door making sure he doesn't walk in while you're full on nude. You took all of your clothes off and put them in the hamper. You checked the temperature of the water.

"We don't have all day." You jumped hearing Masky's voice outside the door. You hurried and got in the water making sure you were all the way under. The bubbles stopped right at your collar bones so your shoulders and above were exposed.

"In." You said.

He walked back in and paused at the door looking at you and you flicked your eyes over to the wall not to meet his gaze. You held your knees to your chest trying to conceal yourself. He walked over and grabbed the small stool and sat on it near the tub and grabbed a cup.

"Close your eyes."
"What? no!" You said freaked out.
"Do you want soap in your eyes? I don't mind seeing you in pain but I rather nobody know about this." He dipped the cup in the water and gathered some. You reluctantly shut your eyes and he poured it over your head getting your hair wet. He then grabbed the shampoo.
"I can clean myself."
"Shut up will you?"
You sighed and listened. He massaged some in your hair. This felt wrong being naked with Masky in the room, not to mention you were the only one naked. You looked at the wall in front of you. You felt like puking from what's happening, well if you didn't already have to due to being sick.
"Close your eyes."
You grunted and he rinsed the shampoo out. His touch was rough but soft, it was weird. You decided to just keep your eyes closed but kept on guard. He massaged the conditioner in your (h/c) locks. As he was doing so his hands gently slid to your neck and lingered there. He then retreated them quickly and grabbed the cup again. You heard him dip it in the water and felt the water run down your head. The conditioner ran down your face and shoulders and you brought your hand up to get the water out of your eyes.
"Don't rub your eyes, use this."
You saw a wash cloth in front of your eyes and you grabbed it and dabbed your eyes.
"Thanks."
You let yourself relax. And you felt his finger slide down to your shoulder and you flinched.
"How's your shoulder?"
"After you popped it out and back in? Still sore."
"Hm."
He's acting weird, what is with him? You felt his finger glide around your shoulder to your neck and to your back. He was tracing your scars.
"Masky. What the hell are you doing?"
He didn't respond.
"Masky stop."
He continued.
You pushed yourself away from him and quickly covered yourself.
"Get out!"
He got up quickly grunting and he walked towards the door.
"Just get dressed and come downstairs." He walked out slamming the door.
That was weird. You watched the door as you stood up taking the drain out. You grabbed your towel and dried yourself off. You hated the fact he saw your scars and how he touched you. It didn't feel... right, but it didn't feel wrong either. You looked at yourself in the mirror and looked at all your scars and the bruises from fighting. Your hand was healing well. You dried yourself off and quickly got dressed, or at least tried to.  You couldn't get your shirt on due to the fact your shoulder really hurt. You grunted and let out a cry quickly giving up because the pain was too much. You did manage to get your bra on. Shit you don't have your phone so you can't ask one of the girls for help. You quickly brushed your teeth and grabbed your towel and shirt and held them to your chest. You slowly opened the door and looked out seeing no one. You quickly sped walked to your room looking back at the bathroom. All of a sudden you slammed into something, or rather someone. You let out a surprised gasp and fell back letting go of your things to catch yourself. Your arm was grabbed so you didn't fall and your eyes were squeezed shut.
"Well, well, well, who do we have here?"
Your eyes snapped open to meet wide, icy blue eyes staring at you. You quickly went to the floor to grab your things to cover yourself but a black boot stepped on the items. "Jeff let go!"
He snickered and dived down pinning you to the floor.
"Wow... Jesus fuck." He laughed looking down at you. He then pointed at the multiple scars with his leathery finger.
"How beautiful are these." He cooed.
"Jeff get off you fucker!"
Why did this always happen to you? Stuck in a house of perverted killers.
His eyes seemed to widen even more as he traced a large scar on your hip.
"Woah."
You screamed. You screamed and screamed and screamed. You wanted him off, you didn't want him to see your scars, your past. Memories kept flooding your mind and you kept screaming squirming and kicking under him.
"Woah stop screaming will ya?!"

(Masky's P.O.V)

I heard a familiar scream, like an animals cry for release.
"Jeez who the fuck is screaming?" I said growling as I leaned back on the couch. It sounded really familiar but I couldn't place a finger on it.
"No way—" Ben's electronic voice cut through the air, "—is that (F/n)?"
I snapped my head towards Ben and then listened closely to the screams. It was (F/n)... why is she screaming? Why am I worried? I then heard someone get up from the couch and run to the stairs. E.J, was Jeff making (F/n) scream? Jack does have to watch over him. My eyes widened and I ran up the stairs and followed behind Jack. He knew it was Jeff, he knew because his senses are heightened so he can hear everything. I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw (F/n) shirtless on the floor under Jeff. How dare he. Jack spoke.
"Jeff get off of her." I heard Jeff groan and (F/n) stopped screaming and when Jeff's grip loosened she quickly attempted to get up and stumble away grabbing her stuff but Jeff grabbed her and whipped them around so her back was against his chest and they were facing us. His hand holding her arms behind her back and the other holding his knife.
"B-but you don't understand Jacky boy! Look, look here!" Jeff pointed at a large scar on (F/n)'s (s/c) hip with his knife smiling like a mad man. It was quite large, it ran from right under her ribs to below her sweatpants. She was coughing uncontrollably and choking on her own screams which were dying down.
"Oh god I wish I would've made something as beautiful as this."
"Jeffery Woods, let (F/n) go. I can report this to boss, he won't be happy. At all."  Jack threatened.
Jeff seemed to back off a bit and he grunted and threw the girl forward making her fall. For some reason, I reached out and caught her. Her cheeks were stained with tears.
"The fuck did you do to her?" It came out of my mouth like snake venom.
"She ran into me in the hallway you fuck nut. Didn't have a shirt. Saw that beauty." He pointed where the scar is. Her face was buried in my chest. She was shaking uncontrollably and I saw her shirt and towel on the floor.
She couldn't get her shirt on because of her arm. Jack sighed and picked up her shirt and towel.
"(F/n), may I ask why you were running with no shirt on?" Jack said calmly.
"Hey let her do what she wants, I didn't mind at all." Jeff smirked.
"She couldn't get her shirt on, her arm is still sore, had to pop it back in place."
Jack walked over and placed a hand on her forehead.
"She has a fever, hand her over."
I didn't I held onto her. Jack managed to gently take her from my arms and picked her up on his back.
"I'm taking her to Nurse. Jeff, Masky, go to the living room. Do what I say and you won't get punished."
Jeff rolled his eyes and I got up. I got a good look at her back as Jack walked further down the hall to go the other way so the other members don't see her. Her back was covered in scars and her shoulder had a big bruise. Jack was carrying her and her shirt. I didn't like it. I wished Jeff and Jack had never touched her. Jeff showed past me.
"I rather not get in trouble so hurry up."
"You don't tell me what to do."
"Oh yeah Timothy?"
"Shut up Jeffery."

      It felt like hours until Jack came back to the living room. "So how is she?" Ben said with a questioning look.
"She had a mental breakdown and she's severely sick, had a temperature of 101 degrees."
"Mental breakdown pfft." Jeff said.
I sat there. A mental breakdown? Did it happen because Jeff touched her scars? Or was it me? Why do I even care so much?
"You're lucky Boss is letting you off the hook Jeff. Thanks to Nurse Ann and I."
"What? It was my fault?! I didn't get her sick!"
"You caused her to breakdown and hurt herself and Nurse Ann."
"Wait what did she do?" Before I could stop myself, I asked. Jack looked in my direction and nodded.
"She kept screaming until she couldn't anymore. She acted out when Nurse and I tried to restrain her, bit Nurse pretty hard causing her to bleed. Kept screaming not to touch her. She has the swine flu and is now on medicine thankfully."
I froze. I sat there. Was I not taking enough caution? Why the fuck do I even care?
All of their voices faded and I was left with a thought.
Where did she get that scar?