Childish Behavior

Warning: Foul Language and suggestive scenes

________________________________________

You awoke, the sun's rays hitting your face as you groaned. It was still very early, you assumed it was about 6 o'clock. Yawning, you sat up in bed stretching your muscles. You swung your legs over the mattress and stood up. You walked to your tall dresser and fished out a pair of undergarments, a (f/c) shirt, and black jeans. You also grabbed a pair of socks. You walked down the corridor, your bare feet hitting the cold floor with every step. You took a turn and saw the bathroom was vacant. Smiling you rushed in as if someone was going to magically steal it away from you. Getting to the bathroom first was the perk of waking up early, of course it wasn't the only bathroom but it most likely had hot water still. You grabbed a towel and hung it over the shower rod as you shut the bathroom door, undressing quickly and throwing your clothes in a random corner you turned on the shower and got in once it was warm. You savored the warm water, ruining the pure bliss you realized you had to work with Masky later tonight. You groaned and massaged shampoo in your (h/c) locks. After rinsing your hair off you moved to conditioner and body wash. You let the conditioner sit in your hair as you scrubbed your body with a washcloth dosed with strawberry body wash. You stopped, thinking you heard something, after awhile you shrugged it off and quickly rinsed yourself off and turned off the shower. You dried your face and hair. You wrapped the towel around your body and opening the shower curtains you stepped out onto the shower mat.

The sink was running, you snapped your head up and looked at the person's back. Brown messy hair with pale skin. The said man had no shirt on, his muscular back showed and he was wearing grey sweatpants. You glared realizing who it was. You looked in the reflection of the mirror to see a white mask with a painted face on it, the mask slightly above his mouth. He seemed to notice you, he rinsed his mouth and wiped it off with your shirt on the floor. You growled in disgust. He smirked as he turned to look at you. "Morning sunshine." You heard his sickly-sweet voice with a bit of sarcasm. "Get out." You stated firmly. He simply leaned against the sink, you felt his eyes roam your body and you instantly tried to cover yourself even more. "I said Get. Out." you stated the 'get out' part slowly and harshly. He chuckled and pulled his mask down back over his mouth. "Don't be shy, what are you ugly under that towel too?" He was pushing your buttons. You decided to say screw it, you picked up your clean clothes and went to exit through the bathroom door. "Oh man I was hoping for a show". As you walked out you flipped him off with your free hand. You quickly walked to your room and shut and locked your door. You sighed as you got dressed and let your (h/c) hair air dry. You walked out of your room with the towel and returned to the bathroom to get your dirty clothes. You saw Masky in front of the mirror with his mask on and a towel around his waist. You walked past him and picked up your clothes. "Pervert" he stated chuckling. "You wish" He didn't see you as you quickly glanced at his body as heat raised to your cheeks and you left cursing to yourself.

You were now downstairs wasting time by watching Ben and Jeff play a videogame on the Xbox they have stolen from some kid, along with some videogames. You were sitting in the single armchair reading a book Hoodie had let you borrow. Speaking of Hoodie, you heard the proxy duo walking down the stairs talking. Hoodie walked up to you and you heard Masky groan in disgust. "How do you like the book?" He asked. You smiled and looked at the hooded man. "It's very good, I've been binge reading it." Masky jumped in "Fucking nerd". You growled and put your bookmark in between the pages you have been reading and you set the book on the table and stood up. "At least I'm not a perverted narcissistic asshole." You claimed smirking when you saw him cross his arms over his chest. You heard Ben snort in the back round. "Guys please" Clockwork said looking at the two of you staring each other down, she could tell just by the mood in the air you guys were planning to kill each other. Although Masky had his mask on, like usual, you knew he was glaring at you. "Stay out of this." Masky said darkly. You sat there, you won't give him the satisfaction of making you worked up. You took a deep breath and calmed yourself down and you picked up your book and walked past him, He whipped around to see you walking towards the kitchen. "Hey where are you going!" He snapped. You turned your head to look at him and smirked. "Why would you care? Are you getting worked up like a child?" You saw him clench his fist and he stormed upstairs. You smiled at you victory, oh you were going to win this game no matter what it takes. You were sick of him tripping you, degrading you, and so on. Tonight was the mission, you had read through the file the boss gave you. You knew it was going to be hard especially since you guys were always neck to neck. You won't let that asshole get in the way.

______________________________________

(I lied, I'm changing this story a lot. Whoops. I hope you still like it!)