Drunk

WARNING: Language, use of alcohol, and slight sexual content.

_________________________________________________________________________

Once you made it back to the mansion, you and the two other men walked in to see Ben shirtless playing Mario Cart against a very drunk Toby. You turn your head to the right to see Jeff arguing with a very pissed off Eyeless Jack over a beer bottle. Then you see Jane trying to take off her clothes saying "It's too hot." You shook your head and began to walk upstairs when you were stopped by a drunken Clockwork. "Drink with us (F/n)!" Her cheeks were red. "Masky! Hoodie! Join us pleeease!" She yelled. You sighed and answered "One drink. I'm tired." You took off your mask and turned your head to face the two men "You coming or not?" Masky shoved by you grumbling and Hoodie walked with you to the kitchen. Masky opened the fridge and took three bottles out. He handed one to Hoodie and you reached out your hand but he held the third bottle above his head as he blocked the fridge. "Masky dammit give me the drink." You jumped up and barley touched the bottom of the glass. Hoodie then popped open his and lifted his ski mask above his lips and drank the poisonous liquid. Jane stumbled in and wrapped an arm around your shoulders "Awww Masky g-give her the drink...Then she can have fun with us!" She yelled loudly. "Say please." Masky said and turned his face towards you. You glared at the man. "No." You answered simply. "Then you're not drinking," he popped open his drink and moved his mask above his lips somehow with one hand. He took a long swig of it and sighed. "Well? I can wait all day (F/n)." You growled and Jane crossed her arms and made her breast pop out a bit. "pretty please with a cherry on top, will you give her the drink?" Jane made a puppy dog look. Hoodie laughed and walked out of the kitchen. Masky stood there. "No." She pouted "Sorry (F-f/n), looks like you can't drink." She stumbled back out and held onto a very drunk and confused Laughing Jack. You sighed and faced the man. "Masky, give me the drink." "Say please." "I don't have time for your games, give me the drink." "How hard is it to say please?" He chuckled and sipped his own drink.

There is no way in hell you'd say "please" to Masky. Your eyes darted to his drink that was in his right hand. He wasn't holding it up. You took a deep breath and took a step closer. "Masky. May I p-". Your hand darted out and grabbed his drink. Your eyes widened as he pinned you to the countertop. Fuck! Where the fuck do you go now? He laughed. "Nice try dumbass." You growled at his comment. You tried to escape his gasp but he was too strong. "Dammit Masky let me go!" He began to grip your healing hand. "Fuck! Masky that hurts!" Jeff stumbled in "Wooahh did I walk in on something?" You growled "Jeff get him off me!" Jeff laughed and walked over. "You still owe me b-back for taking my toy away from me sugar tits," he said seductively. He reached out to touch you but Masky grabbed Jeff's hand in a strong grip letting you go. "Woahh man chill the fuck down haha. I just wanted a taste!" He licked his lip and Masky turned him around and pushed him out of the kitchen. You sighed and cradled your hand. "Catch" You looked up to see a bottle being tossed at you. You reached out and took it. "Thanks" You whispered. You glared at him. "Next time you better say please." He said and pushed you out of the kitchen following you to the living room. What the fuck was he thinking?

"WOOOHOO!" Jane hollered smiling since she won a game in Mario Cart against Ben. Ben growled and stripped off his pants now in boxers. They're playing "Strip Mario Cart." You were on your forth drink, Masky on his sixth. "I pick (F/n) to ch-challenge me!" Jane said. "Hmm? Jane I'm too d-drunk." She grabbed your arm and pulled you off of the couch where you were sitting by Hoodie and E.J. You groaned and took Ben's Wii Remote. Jane picked Princess Peach so you went with Daisy. Once you picked your carts, Jane decided to do Rainbow Road. The count down started and you when it hit "GO" you both began. "Beat her ass (F/n)!" Yelled a drunk Ben. Your vision was slightly blurred as you went around on the rainbow roads. The twist made you slightly dizzy. You couldn't tell if Jane was in front or behind you. Once you passed the finish line the third round, you saw you were placed after Jane. "Strip (F/n)!" She giggled. You blushed and stretched out and took off your hoody to reveal a plain t-shirt. Jane pouted "That doesn't c-count!" You laughed and stood up and took a bow almost falling over. You stumbled into the kitchen for another beer. "Thought you said 'Just one'" You jumped and turned around to see Masky leaning against the counter. "Shhh" You walked over. He swayed a bit. "Haha you're drunk." You poked his plastic nose. "Don't do that." His words were slurred. "Too ba-bad" you laughed. "Would you be... quiet? My head hurts." He complained. "Oooh shh." You put your finger to your lips. He lifted his mask above his lips to take a drink. "Why, why do you hide your face Masky?" He set his bottle down on the counter. "Because I can." You puffed your cheeks. You opened your drink with difficultly and took a large gulp. You walked over and set your drink by his and you almost tripped over your step but Masky helped you up. "I... I got laundry to dooo" You said. "You can't e-even walk straight jackass." "Shhh you're not a cop." "Cops don't tell you not to do laundry." He slurred. You poked his stomach, he pulled your hand causing you to trip and both of you don't have good balance because of the alcohol. You both fell back when Masky tried putting you where you were. He landed on top of you. "Dudeee you're heavy." He then tried to get back up but fell onto his side on the tiled floor. "I wanna get up and go to bed." You groaned. You got on your hands and knees and started to crawl. While you did that Masky managed to get up. You felt your waist being grabbed. "Heeyy whatcha doing that for?" Masky managed to pick you up and you wrapped your legs around his hips and you rest your arms on his shoulders and laid your head on his right shoulder. "Haaaa bless your soul" You said laughing. "Shhh my head still hurts." "Oh shh forgot shh." He stumbled up the steps and walked down the hall. "Where the f-fuck is your room?" You thought about it. "I don't know." He took a right and opened the second door. "I think this is right?" He slurred and opened the door and shut it behind him with his foot. He stumbled towards the bed and collapsed onto it. You groaned and opened your eyes to see Masky's mask in front of you. He sat up and took off his jacket. "It's too hot." He then took of his shirt. You tried to sit up but fell back. "Fuck! ow." You hit your head on the headboard. He moved back and touched your head. "Youuu okay?" You nodded and rubbed your head. You managed to sit up and looked at Masky. His mask was still above his lips. You laughed. "You have two mouths" He chuckled. That's when he put his hand over your eyes. "Heyy what the hell man?" You heard a sliding sound and suddenly you felt a pair of lips on yours. You were shocked and reached out a hand and let it rest on the side of his neck as you kissed back. His other hand snaked up your shirt and rested on your waist. You felt so tired but you also felt a rush. Blood was flowing up to your cheeks and you felt his lips depart and you both fell back on the bed and his head rested on your chest and he took his hand off your eyes. Your eyes soon closed and you felt his hand rest on your bare stomach.

You felt the bed shake a bit. You groaned. "(F/n), Masky get up." You turned onto your side and sighed. You opened your eyes to be met with a tan face with chapped lips. "Holy shit!" You shouted. The person in front of you opened their eyes to reveal blue hues. Their eyes widened and they sat up and threw on their mask. Masky. You looked and saw he was shirtless and you quickly jumped out of the blankets and turned around checking if you still had clothes. You turned once again and saw Hoodie. Your face drained color. "Dude what the fuck happened?" You said worried. Masky was putting on his shirt and jacket. "I, being the great person I am, let you two light weights sleep in my bed." Your eyes were wide. "Did we..." You held your head in your hands. "No we didn't. Why would I do anything like that with you?" Masky snapped. "Guys would you shut up and get out now?" Hoodie growled. You nodded and apologized three times unsure what else to do. You and Masky both were pushed out and the door slammed behind you. "Fuck." You both said at the same time.