23

I ended up locking myself in my room and never coming out. why am i even mad? was because of the fight from earlier? was it because of me letting myself go so easily? making myself look easy. or was it because im getting detention again?

Four knocks on my door. "Sicheng i dont want food." I yelled. "Im not Sicheng." The person on the other side said.

"Taeyong i dont want food." I yelled coming closer to the door. "Its Jaehyun." I opened the door and pulled him in.

"What happen?" Jaehyun asked. "What?" I mumbled. "Why did you pull me in so fast?" Jaehyun asked. I just shrugged and went to my bed and laid down.

"Why did you come?" I asked. "Wanted to see how you doing after the whole situation at lunch." He replied throwing my clothes on the floor and sitting on the chair the clothes was originally on.

"You gonna clean that up before you leave." I said closing my eyes. "Are you tired?" He asked. I heard him get up. "I guess." I whispered.

I felt the bed go deep — Jaehyun is getting on my bed. WAIT JAEHYUN IS GETTING ON MY BED?!

I open my eyes and looked next to me. Jaehyun was facing the window. I turned to face him and i saw him do the same thing. "Are you sure you are alright?" He whispered. I sighed and gave him a fake smile. "Lets not worry about me. Are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah." He answered.

It stayed quiet for a few seconds until he spoke up. "Tears." He said. I hummed as a response and then felt his finger wipe off my surprisingly-wet-cheeks. "Youre crying... why?" He asked.

I paused to think...

why am i crying?

Short chapter because yes. Lol, umm ill probably be writing short chapters ??? Im not sure depending on what the hell is gonna come up next sksksksks, probably ending coming soon??? Idk-