9

I finished packing and head back to the living room with my bag. "are you ready to go?"
jaehyun asked me. i nod my head. "bye sicheng!" i said before exiting my place, ignoring taeyong.

The walk to his place was quiet. He led me to the guest room. "Thanks Jaehyun." I whispered but clear enough for him to hear. "No problem. I just want you to be happy. And don't worry about Taeyong, he is a bitch. go relax for now. i'll tell you when dinner is ready." He said.

"Wake up. seoho and gunhak came over for dinner." I heard Jaehyun say. I groaned. when did i even fall asleep?

"Five more minutes." I whined. I was then grabbed by Jaehyun from the legs and he dragged me off the bed. Now I'm sitting on the floor with the blanket wrapped around me. I rubbed my eyes and stretched. "jaehyun!" i weakly yell. I got off the floor threw my blanket on the bed and left my room. 

"Thanks Jaehyun. The food was delicious." I said standing up and heading to the living room. Then there was a knock. "I invited someone else for various reasons." Jaehyun said before opening the door. The person came in.

"Taeyong?" seoho, gunhak, and i said at the same time. "Someone told me to give this to you." He said and then mumbled something else but I didn't quite get it. "When you see him, please tell me who it is. And thanks." I mumble the last part. He smirked and nods. "Anyway I'm here to apologize to both of you. Well all of you, gunhak and seoho I'm sorry about what happened on Saturday. Y/n and Jaehyun I'm sorry about earlier." He said. "Your apology is accepted." I whispered. "I'm going to do my homework and then go back to bed. Goodnight everyone." I said. I entered the guest room and started doing homework.

"I think... I like her. I don't know." I heard Taeyong say. And my heart dropped. I opened the door a little wider to listen. "Confess to her." Jaehyun whispered. "I can't... I don't know how. I can't feel like this. Every girl will hate me!" Taeyong half whisper-yell. "Who cares. If your happy with her that's all that matters." And then the conversation ended. I closed my door. And felt my heart break into millions of pieces. I took a deep breath in and out, and jumped to bed. "Is this how life is, a game? I guess I have to play it." I whispered before falling asleep.

I woke up from an alarm. I groaned and slowly got up. "What the fuck?" I yelled and groaned at the end. I got my uniform and put it on. i did my usual morning routine.

I exit the room and smelled bacon, pancakes, eggs, and sausage. "Ooooo, what is Jaehyun making?" I asked putting my bag on the couch and entering the kitchen. "Food." He said. I went next to him and admired his cooking skills. "It smells good." I whispered. "Does it?" He said. I smiled. "Yeah. I'll wait over there." I said pointing at the dinner table. I went on my phone and saw I have thirty missed calls from Sicheng.

calling dong twin...
call accepted...

"morning, why did you call me?"

"Finally... just wanted to make sure you are ok."

"Oh, I'm fine. Thanks. Make sure you eat and get to school on time."

"You too. Bye!"

And then I ended the call. "What happen?" Jaehyun asked bringing the food to the table. "Sicheng wanted to make sure I'm ok." I said "Well, are you?" He asked. I nod and smiled. "Alright let's eat then!" He said and we started eating.

"I know. Sorry Mr. Bae." I said. "You are gonna have detention. Since you skipped. And its going to be for the rest of the week." He finished off. "Ok, sorry again." I said. I left his office and went back to class.

"So now I have detention for the rest of the week." I told gunhak and seoho at lunch. "Oh cool, me too!" I heard Jaehyun say from behind me. "Same." I heard Taeyong whisper. "Oh, I'm not alone then!" I said excitedly trying to lighten up the mood. "I guess not." The two boys said. "Taeyong, did you figure out who was the person?" I asked him. He then became flustered and his cheeks turn a light shade of red. And Sicheng starts smiling like and idiot. "N-No, I haven't f-figured out their n-name." He stutters. "Alright." Was the only thing I managed to say, looking at my two bestfriends confused. they, both, had my same expression.

i gave up on changing the whole story and im just changing names, adding a few sentences, and changing a few sentences. im sorry 😔😔