12

"y/n, let's go to the café." jaehyun said while we all exited the school. jaehyun looked over at taeyong, so i did too. taeyong looked back at jaehyun and nods. what is that all about?

"You guys can join too." jaehyun said to the three other boys. "nah, seoho and i are going out of town today." gunhak replied. "Taeyong?" I said looking at him. "I-I'll go for a l-little." He stuttered looking up from the paper he was writing on earlier. "Bye guys!" I yelled and waved at them. They held hands and walked away.

"Aw cute. I wish I had that." I mumbled but clear enough for the two boys to hear. "You'll have it soon." Jaehyun said. "Race you to the café!" I yelled, ignoring what Jaehyun just said, and ran. The two boys following.

"I'll order." Taeyong said already getting on the line. jaehyun and i went to sit at the other side of the café. "I never knew detention would be so much fun." I whispered. "I mean, you aren't alone." Jaehyun responded. "True." And then it became quiet.

A few minutes later Taeyong came. "Three ice americanos and a note for Y/n." He said placing the drinks on the table and sliding the note across the table. "I gotta get going anyway. Oh he told me to tell you not to read it yet, read it on Friday." Taeyong said before leaving. "Weird." Jaehyun mumbled. "Alright then." I said and got up. "Let's head home." Jaehyun said.

☹ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ғʀɪᴅᴀʏ

I was at lunch with gunhak and seoho. "You guys can read it. But I'm reading it during detention." I said. Ever since Tuesday, Taeyong has been a lot better. He isn't considered as a fuckboy anymore, well at least to most of the girls -including me. He stopped flirting with everyone. And he has been more of a gentleman. His attitude also has changed. Everything has changed.

"Wow. That's so cute. I imagined it to end like this." seoho said before closing the note and handing it back to me. I sighed and put it inside my bag. "It's going to take forever, but I think I can wait." I said.

I took a deep breath in and out before opening the note. And I noticed Taeyong hasn't entered the room. He wasn't even at lunch. "Is Taeyong here?" I asked everyone. They shook their head and smirked. "Ok.. then." I said and started reading.

'Are you ready to find out who I am? Meet me at the café ,where you went on tuesday, after detention. And we can talk about this: Ever since I met you, I felt different? You weren't like anyone else. You made my heart flutter. And then two boys, gunhak and seoho, told me you liked me. I was confused to why you would like the biggest fuckboy in school. But then I started developing feelings and actually wanted you to be mine. And that's when I stopped by your place... well seohos place. And we did our business. You were kinda actually my first real kiss. Yeah, 'FIRST KISS?!' No not first kiss, first real kiss. I actually meant it that I was happy to be your first. Anyway what I'm trying to say is that I like... no perhaps i love you. And I changed just for you. Have you noticed?  You probably already figured out who I was. Yup, it's me lee Taeyong. hopefully i'll see you at the cafe. ' I felt my cheeks turn hot. a smile creep onto my face. "I'm leaving. Bye!" I yelled grabbing my stuff and running to the café. "It's my turn to confess." I whispered to myself.

I stopped in front of the café, to fix my hair and my wrinkled clothes. "It's now or never." I whispered and opened the door. And there he was, sitting down checking his phone. I slowly walk up to him and sat down in front of him.

"It was you all along, huh? the boys aren't lying about my feelings for you. I actually like you. And I'm happy it was you who took it." I confessed not looking at him. He held my hand from across the table. "So Y/n, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked me. I looked up, with wide eyes. "Y-Yes." I stuttered.

New York sucks man :/ Its April and it snowed like two days ago like wtf ??? Anyway Ill try updating a lot today since most of the things are just being edited. There isnt much left to where i left off last time :/ ok well see yall later!

2020 update:
gosh what was 2017/2018 me thinking while writing this 🤢🤢