8

After a song or two I saw Sicheng and Taeyong stop and look at me. I took out one earbud. "What?" I said. "I kept calling your name damn. But... Taeyong is living with us, for now." he said. i let out a bitter laugh. "you're serious?" i asked. sicheng nod his head. "whatever. dont enter my room at all. dont even go near it. and dont bother me in the morning when im in the bathroom or to wake up." i said before walking away from the two boys.

i ran to my room and locked my door. i jumped on my bed and yelled on to a pillow. "life fucking sucks." I said, sitting up. i get a phone call from the gc.

incoming call ⌜sexy gang gang⌟...

seoho
im so boredddd

arent you still with gunhak

gunhak
no i just left

ahhh
guess what?

gunhak
what?

seoho
taeyong is at your place?

yeah
but
he is gonna start living with us
im gonna kill my self

gunhak
dont say that

ok
im gonna commit the go die

seoho
jesus fucking christ
just stay another day with me if its bothering you that much

no
ew
i dont like you

seoho
rude

gunhak
HAHAHAHHAHA

seoho
wait come back for a little
im bored and alone

i really just got home
are you serious

gunhak
alright
im on my way

are you serious?
ugh fine, can you invite
jaehyun. just so im not the
third wheel.
tell him to come pick me up

seoho
alright

i ended the call and went downstairs. i grabbed a glass of water. "hey princess, are you happy im here? now we can make out whenever we want." i heard taeyong say from behind. i took a deep breath in and out. "i hope you choke and die." i said before walking away from him.

"that sounds hot." he said. "sicheng!" i yelled. "he is out. not home. not here." taeyong said. "where is he?" i asked. he shrugged. there was then a knock. "i'll open it." taeyong said and opened the door. it was jaehyun. "oh? taeyong?" jaehyun said, confused why taeyong is in my house. "im just gonna go get my stuff." i said.

i got a bag with necessary things. as i went down i heard three voices in the living room, laughing and joking around. "hey, you ready to go?" i asked. jaehyun nodded. i looked at sicheng and taeyong. "i'll be back." i said before walking out.

we got to seoho house. gunhak was obviously already there. "heyy love birds." jaehyun said. "oh, hey." seoho said turning to face us. "so, what are we gonna do?" i asked, sitting on the couch. jaehyun sat next to me.

we spent the whole time talking and watching a movie. i get a text from sicheng saying its getting late and that i should head home. "i dont even wanna go home. i dont want to see taeyong, or live with him. ugh." i mumbled. "my parents are overseas for work. you can stay over, till you are ready to leave." jaehyun said. i looked at him and smiled, immediately nodding my head. "bye." jaehyun and i bid our goodbye and left.

we got to my place. "Sicheng, im gonna stay with jaehyun for a little. i cant be in the same house as taeyong at the moment. ill see you at school though. and we can still contact eachother." i said. sicheng looked at me and nod his head. "if that's what you want to do, then i'll respect it. but stay safe please. i'll make sure to call you or text you every night." he said. i smiled and nod. "of course, i'll go pack now." i said. i looked over at jaehyun, who was talking to taeyong. i went to my room and packed.

I UPDATED AFTER FIVE MILLION YEARS YALL AHAHAHAHA hello babies~ am i uploading this at 1 am, yes i am. anyway, how is yall quarantine? mine sucks, im going insane. smh, online schooling is so stressful im gonna kms. oh well, stay safe and healthy ❤️