11

"That's cute." the person finally spoke. And the voice belonged to the one and only lee Taeyong. i rolled my eyes and scoffed. He moved back and chuckle a little. "Who got it for you?" He asked with a smirk. "the person that has been giving me the notes. Did you hear me complain?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck due to embarrassment. He nods. "Don't worry though. It's not that bad... why don't you get ready for the theaters today. Oh and he texted me to tell you to wear that. He will take you out on a date. But the problem is he probably also won't make it. Just go and check after the movie. He said meet him at hangang." Taeyong said. I looked at the dress and heels and then back at Taeyong. "Ok." I said. "Put on a little bit of makeup. And do your hair a little." He said and smiled. "I'm leaving then." He said and exits the room.

I finished taking a shower, quickly changed into the dress and heels. then went back to the bathroom and brushed my hair. I blow dried it and curled the tips. after finish doing my hair, i did my make up.

I exit and the four boys were already waiting for me. I took a small black purse and put the tickets, some money, and my phone in it. "Alright let's go." I said opening the door. "Why are you all dressed up?" Sicheng asked. "I'm meeting the person today, at hangang... as a date." I said hurrying up. And then Sicheng chuckles. "Good luck." He said.

We got to the movie theaters and saw Taeyong with his friends Mark, Ten, and Johnny. "Oh hi guys!" All the boys yelled. Even though Taeyong had grey sweatpants and a loose shirt he looked hot. Which made me blush a little, which made my 'blush' look darker. "Is she blushing or is it makeup?" Mark asked. "Both." seoho whispered. "I-I'm not!" I pouted. "Cute." Taeyong mumbled. "We should get going!" I said walking in.

"I'll meet up with you later, Jaehyun!" I yelled waving goodbye to the boys. "Alright now I have to head to hangang." I whispered to myself. I waved my hand to a Taxi that was nearby and it stopped right in front of me. I entered. "i'm heading to hangang." I said. "Ok." The driver said and drove off.

There was traffic so it took longer to get there. I paid the driver and exit. "Thank you." I said and closed the door. I walked to a bench where you can see the city lights. It was dark outside.

I sat on the bench and waited for this mysterious guy. "Y/n?" Someone said from behind me. I turned around and it was Taeyong... in a suit. "T-Taeyong?" I said confused. "Oh! I'm n-not the p-person. They w-wanted me to c-come instead. S-Sorry." He stuttered. I sighed. "It's ok. So what are we going to do?" I said. Since it was dark you really couldn't see my face. But I was as red as a tomato. "I heard a new restaurant opened up nearby. Wanna go over there and then come back and enjoy the rest of the night." He said walking up to me. "Ok." I whispered and got up. He held my hand and we walked to the restaurant.

"It's so beautiful." I said breaking the silence and looking at the sky filled with stars. "Not as beautiful as you though." Taeyong said. And a cold breeze hit our delicate warm skin. I shivered, it was starting to get cold. "Are you cold? Here have my jacket." He said giving it to my. I put it on and it was way bigger than what I expected. And then it was back to being quiet.

"Did you enjoy it?" Taeyong broke the silence. "Enjoy what?" I asked. "Today." He said and chuckled. "Oh, yeah. I loved it. Thank you Taeyong." I said pecking his cheek. "O-oh s-sorry." I stuttered, getting flustered. "I-Its o-ok." He stuttered also getting flustered.

"Thank you again Taeyong. I'll see you tomorrow then." I said giving him his jacket back and entering the house. "I'm back Jaehyun!" I yelled. I took off my heels and carried it to the room. "I think I know who it is." Jaehyun said, startling me. "Oh my god, you scared me. uuh, who is it?" I asked. "You didn't meet him right? I knew it. You should've known from the beginning anyway. Who was it?" Jaehyun asked. "Taeyong, it was fun though." I said blushing. I put the purse on the bed and the heels somewhere on the floor. I sat next to Jaehyun on my bed. "Well..." He paused. "Who?" I asked. "Isn't it obvious? The handwriting. It's-" he gets interrupted by a knock on the door. "Sorry, I'll be right back." He said and exits my room. A few seconds later the door closes. "It's for you!" He yelled and entered my room. "Flowers?" I asked. I grabbed them. "I'll get a vase with water." Jaehyun said.

Few seconds later he came back I grabbed the note and put the flowers in the vase. "Sorry I couldn't make it today. But you looked really beautiful. I hope you had fun with Taeyong. I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I read. Once again I took a picture of it and sent it to the groupchat. "Well damn." Jaehyun said breaking the silence. "Well nevermind. It isn't him." Jaehyun started talking to himself. I simply ignored what he was saying and got up to find some comfortable clothes. "We should go to sleep. We have school, and detention." I said exiting to enter the bathroom.

Once again we are back at detention. All the boys started messing around with each other except Taeyong. Taeyong was on the other side of the room, far away from us. And he was writing something on a paper. His face tinted with a light shade of red.

"Yo! Taeyong come play with us!" gunhak yelled. "No thank you. I'm busy." He kindly rejected. I smiled at how much he has changed, today. He barely flirted with girls, and he has been... more mature I guess. I hope this isn't just a fake act to impress a girl and then quickly go back to his old self.

three updates goshie, ill update till i reach chapter 15 and call it a day pwahahaha