13

While talking to Taeyong, my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I said without looking at the ID. "Hey, its me Sicheng. Come home. Mom and Dad came home early!" He said before ending the call. My eyes widen. "Shit..." I cursed under my breath. I got up from my seat. "I need to go get my stuff from Jaehyuns place and we need to head back to my place." I said grabbing my bag.

"Thanks for everything, Jaehyun. See you tomorrow maybe." I said. I exit the house and started walking home with Taeyong.

"I'm home!" I yelled. I heard no noise. "Weird." I mumbled. "I'll be right back Taeyong." I said and went to my room. I put my bags on my bed. I grabbed a oversized Guns n Roses shirt and shorts. I entered the bathroom and quickly putting it on. I exit and put my uniform in the laundry basket. I quickly put on a little bit of makeup and left my hair down.

"My parents are coming, Taeyong! So look presentable!" I yelled from my room. "How's this?" He asked me entering my room. He was wearing a oversized sweatshirt and black pants.

"Are they h-" and right before I finished my sentence I heard Sicheng. "Y/n! We are here!" He yelled. "Shit..." I mumbled. "Are you ready?" Taeyong whispered. I nod and we walked down.

"Hi mom and dad." I said walking to the kitchen. "Mom, dad. My friend didn't have anywhere to live. So he is living with us. Please let him live here." Sicheng explained. "Ok." They both agreed, surprisingly. I waited for them to say a but. "But, in one condition. He can't make a mess. He has to help us with chores. And he can't bring random girls in." My dad said. "Taeyong, come here." Sicheng said.

"Mom, Dad this is Taeyong. Taeyong this is our mom and dad." Sicheng said. "Hello Mr and Mrs Dong, I'm Taeyong." He politely said. "Did you bring food?!" I half yelled. My parents chuckled at my childness. "Yes. We got some food." My mom said taking out the food. "Yay!" I yelled. "When is it going to be done?" Sicheng asked. "In an hour or so. Y/n sweetheart help me." My mom said. I nod.

While the boys were watching soccer me and my mom caught up on things. "Anything new going on?" She asked. "Well, you remember the guy I have a crush on?" I asked her. She nods. "Well that's him." I said smirking. "OH MY GOD!" She yelled. "Shhh. And we are kinda dating." I whispered. "Awww, i knew my daughter had it in her. Jiayou!" She said putting her thumbs up. I chuckled and we continued cooking.

"Food is done!" My mom yelled. We placed the food on the table. Taeyong and i sat next to each other. On the other side my mom and Sicheng. And on the end my dad. Lowkey Taeyong was rubbing my thighs while my parents were talking to Sicheng.

"Lets start eating." My mom said chuckling. He stopped and put his hand on the table. "Excuse me, can you pass me the meat." He said to my dad. My dad smiled and gladly gave it to him. "So why did you decide to move in?" My dad asked him. Taeyong turned pale. "I-I don't want t-to talk about it." He mumble while looking down. "It's ok if you don't want to talk about it. We won't force you." I whispered in his ear. He slowly nods. "Excuse me." He said before getting up to go to his room.

Ew i dont like the end of this chapter but oh whale :/

2020 update:
i still dont like how i ended it ARGJSSJ