21

"So why were you with him all day?" His husky voice arousing me and making me wetter. "I was l-lonely," I mumbled. "You could've wait for me. Daddy is gonna punish you." He whispered in my ear. He then carried me to his room. i was getting wetter from his roughness.

He pushed me on the bed. I was surprised at first but quickly took off my shirt. He did the same but slower. I was taking off my skirt. I was only left with my undergarments.

"tssk tssk, you're already wet. i didn't do anything yet." he said in a husky voice, turning me more on. "Stay here," he said and left the room.

Me being impatient, i put my hands in my panties and started touching myself. I rubbed my clit and insert one finger in, slowly moving it in and out. Not knowing he was standing in the doorway watching me. I stopped and he came closer to me.

He had a blindfold. He moved my hands over my head and wrapped them together making me unable to touch myself nor him. "dont try touching me or yourself. if you remove your hands from there, you will be punished." he said. i bit my lips and nod my head.

His gentle hands moved down my body. He kissed me while his hands were still roaming my body.

I moaned once he came up and his hands went to my boobs. He stopped kissing me and went to my boobs. he removed my bra and threw it on the floor. He sucked on one nipple while rubbing the other. He did this for a few minutes and afterward doing it to the other boob, giving it the same pleasure. He also did this for a few minutes, he kissed down my stomach making me twitch at the good feeling.

He was near my vagina, making me whine. "T-Taeyong..." I moaned. "Call me daddy." he whispered in my ear. "daddy..." i moaned obeying him, which made him smirk.

He went back down and took off my panties. He teased me by kissing my inner thighs. I wanted to curse him out, but that would lead to nothing.

"daddy... please..." i moaned and that's when he went down and started licking me. I was a moaning mess. His tongue movements are no joke. My back arched at the good feeling.

Taeyong stopped and entered his fingers in me moving them in and out slowly and then went faster. "ahhh... daddy..." i moaned. He stopped and licked my liquid off his fingers.

He took off his pants and boxer. He inserted his hard member in me, and thrusted fast. not giving me time to adjust or react.

"ahhh... Taeyong... Right there.... Yes daddy..." i moaned. He kissed me while thrusting. He licked my bottom lips to give him entrance. Which i gladly gave him. I moaned in the kiss, because of the good feeling Taeyong is giving my body.

He stopped kissing me, giving us time to breathe. "i-I'm about to cum." I stuttered feeling my climax coming. He slowed down making my climax calm down. And then i wasn't going to release.

He then started rubbing my nipples while thrusting. "ahh.. shit I'm about to cum." he whispered. He stopped thrusting and pulled out. he rubbed his member and came afterwards.

Me... well i still haven't reached my climax thanks to this dumb fuck. "don't worry i didn't forget." he said, like he was reading my thoughts. he went down to lick my core once again.

"D-daddy.." i moaned, once again feeling good. i wanted to move my hands but couldn't. I heard his phone ring. He stopped, and checked his phone. Way to ruin the mood. He took off the blindfold. "Sicheng is here, so be quiet while I do this," he mumbled. He put on a towel and exit to open the door for Sicheng.

He came back in and locked the door. He took off his towel. "So back to what we were doing." he whispered. "its fine i can do this my-" i get interrupted by two fingers going inside me once again. I bit my lips trying not to moan. He moved his fingers in and out. He used his free hand to rub my clit. While doing this i felt myself reaching my climax. my back arched while i came. I saw him smirk. he came back up, and laid next to me. I pulled the blanket up, to cover us. We cuddled until we fell asleep.

We are back to where we left off. Now starting from the next chapter are recent writings so lets see what will happen in the future. In the meantime do you guys like that i added Yuwin in this? I forgot to ask last (?) chapter.

2020 update:
damn a bitch was a horndog back in the days 😳😳 anyway the updates are gonna be posted in like a spam sjsjs cause i already edited them. so ahaha