41:

When they arrived,They came out on by one outside the car..

They surround the door,the policeman kicked the door and raised his gun..

as they walk inside they saw two figures..One is standing and two is on the ground.

"Freeze!Dont move or i'll shoot you!"The policeman shouted.

the man ran away but caught by tao when he ran and tackled the man before it ran away.

"dont run away!you should be glad that i didnt bring my wushu stick or you'll be hurt..Give up now."Tao said.

The policeman arrested the man..

Luhan and the others ran towards sehun,who was trembling...

"Sehun-ah!"Luhan called as he kneeled down..

When Luhan touched sehun's shoulder,Sehun suddenly flinched.

"D-d-dont touch me!"Sehun stuttered.

"Sehun-ah,Its me,your hyung!luhan hyung!"luhan said as he hugged sehun

"l-l-l-leave me alone please..I-i-i had e-enough!"Sehun pleaded as he try to pull away but weakness and dizziness take over him until he fainted.

"Luhan,Sehun fainted in your arms!"Xiumin said.

"Sehun?sehun-ah!"Luhan called.

"we should bring him to the hospital.."Kris said..

"lets go.."Luhan added as he carried Sehun..

When they arrived,the nurse take sehun..

The others sat on the bench....

"Sehun will be okay,right?"Baekhyung asked,worried.

"Yes,Baekhyun-ah.."Xiumin answered.

"dont worry,Sehun will be fine."Kris said.

Luhan walked back and forth..

"hyung...Calm down..Sehun will be fine."Kai said.

"Yeah,Kai is right.."Kyungsoo added.

Time Skip:

The doctor came out and called for someone.

"Mr.Wu?"The doctor called.

"its me,sir..What happened to him?"Kris asked as the others sorrounds the doctor.

"He's resting now...But,we noticed that he was trauma.."The doctor explained.

"trauma??trauma for what,doc?"Luhan asked.

"we checked on his body...we could tell that he was continously raped many times..thats where he have trauma.."The doctor answered.

The boys widened their eyes,"Raped?!"They all said together..

"After a hour,A nurse will assist you to mr.Oh's room..I'll be leaving now.."The doctor said as he left the boys..

because of the shocking news,Luhan fell on the ground with his hands on his hair.

"s-sehun was raped?"Luhan mumbled,cant believed what the doctor said.

"hyung!"Baekhyun called..

Luhan's legs were weak because of the news..

Kris and Chanyeol helped luhan to stand up...

"Luhan,you need to calm down first.."Xiumin said.

"hyung,Everything's gonna be alright!trust me,hyung."Tao added.

They saying some comforting words to luhan but he didnt listen..

"its my fault that happens..I-if i could only knew that he was raped,i could save him on time.."Luhan cried.

"Hyung,its already happened!you dont have to blame yourself!"Chen said.

After a minute,a nurse walked towards them,"are you the friends of Mr.Oh?"She asked.

"Yes...Can we see him now?"Xiumin answered.

"Yes..His room is this way,please follow me."the nurse said as he start walking towards a room as the boys follows her.

When they enter the room,they saw Sehun sleeping peacefully.

"Poor maknae,i wish it didnt happen to him.."Suho said.

"i think you have a long way to be trusted by Sehun again,Hyung."Baekhyun added.

"i know,baekhyun.."Luhan sighed.

"not luhan only but us...We need Sehun to adjust with us.."Xiumin said.

"We need to be careful with sehun...No skinships for now..."Lay added.

The others nodded..

After a hour,Sehun woke up,seeing the others near him..

"Sehun-ah!"They called making sehun flinched and scooted a bit..

"guys,lets take a few step away from sehun first."Xiumin said.

they stepped back..

"Sehun,are you okay now?"Luhan asked.

"Y-yes,hyung.."Sehun stuttered.

"we're glad that you're okay now...We'll make you adjust with us day by day until you're comfortable with us again like always.."Suho said.

Sehun nodded..

"luhan,we'll leave now..."Lay said.

"okay,lay.."Luhan added...Before they left,Sehun said something that make them smile..

"I'll try my b-best to adjust for you,hyungs...S-so,we can be l-like we always do."Sehun stuttered.

"its okay,hyung..We're happy to hear that...But,dont push yourself..take care,hyung."Kai said.

Sehun Nodded as he  put a little smile as they left,Leaving him and Luhan alone..

"Hey,Sehun.."Luhan called.

Sehun just stared at him...

"im sorry,Sehun...This is my fault...I didnt protect you on time.."Luhan said

"I-its okay,hyung.."sehun stuttered..

"but sehun -"Luhan was cutted off when sehun suddenly hugged him even he was trembling now.

"i-i-its okay,h-h-hyung..Y-y-you dont h-have to a-apologize."Sehun stuttered.

Luhan pushed sehun away gently..

"Sehun-ah!you dont have to do that if you're still trembling!you dont have to push yourself!"Luhan shouted but not to loud,making sehun flinched.

"i-i w-was just trying to.."sehun stuttered.

"im sorry to shout at you..It was a accident.."Luhan said as he tried to hold sehun's hand.

But,sehun scooted away fom luhan..

Luhan sighed,"Sehun-ah,sleep now..I'll be leaving now..i'll call Lay to stay here for you."

Sehun nodded,still scared of him..

Luhan Left the room and called Lay.

TBC
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
hello!i hope you like this!i think this the longest chapter i made..