32:

Sehun was rushed on the hospital by a random nice man..

The man take sehun's phone and dialed Lay,The last person who he have a conversation with..

when Lay answered,"Whats up,Sehun?did you met luhan already?"

"uhmm,excuse me?is this the friend of the owner of this phone?"the man asked.

"uh yes?who is this and why did you have his phone?"Lay asked the man.

"Sir,Your friend got a accident when he crossed the street..You better check on him,here on the hospital."The man answered.

"okay,i'll be there.."Lay said.

Time Skip:

Lay arrived at the hospital...

He walk to the information table..

"Miss,where's is the room of the patient name Oh Sehun?"Lay asked.

The nurse looked at a notebook,"He's in the room xx in that left side,sir."the nurse pointed..

"thank you."Lay said as he ran towards it..

He opened the door and seeing a man sitting on the sofa and Sehun in the hospital bed..

"sir,thank you for bringing him here.."Lay said as he shake hands with the man.

"you're welcome..Oh by the way,Here's his phone."the man added as he gave sehun's phone..

"thank you."lay thanked.

"the doctor hasnt come yet.."the man said as he left the room..

"Aigoo...This kid really are clumsy."Lay mumbles."if luhan knew this,he will  scold you."

After a few hour:

Sehun finally woke up,seeing Lay sleeping beside him..

Lay felt the movement of sehun..

"Sehun-ah,you're awake.."Lay said as he rubbed his eyes and sat properly..

"hyung.."Sehun called.

"dont worry,Im here.."Lay said.

"why i am Here,hyung?"Sehun asked.

"because you got a accident,sehun.."Lay answered.

"Oh.."sehun mumbled.

"You should be careful,sehun!if luhan hyung is here,he'll scold you for your clumsiness!"Lay said.

"im sorry,hyung...But wait,who is Luhan Hyung?"Sehun asked,making Lay widened his eyes..

"you dont remember luhan hyung??your boyfriend?our childhood friend.."Lay answered.

Sehun shooked his head..

"Shit..How will i explain this to luhan?"Lay thought.

"Hyung..I want to get out of here..I dont want to stay here.."sehun said.

"okay,i'll let the doctor know first."Lay added as he left the room to discharge Sehun.

After discharhing sehun from the hospital,Lay brought Sehun to Luhan's house.

when they arrived at Luhan's house,"Hyung,why are we here and where are we?"Sehun asked.

"you'll see."Lay answered as he knocked on the door..

When someone opened the door ,showing Luhan with messed hair..

"Luhan hyung...Look who i found.."Lay said.

Luhan looked at Sehun and realized that sehun is infront of him right now.

"Sehun-ah!"Luhan called..

"uhh?"Sehun mumbles.

"im sorry what i said to you last time..I didnt mean it..Im really sorry!"Luhan said.

"are..Are you perhaps Luhan hyung?"Sehun asked.

"Yes,im Luhan...What happened??did you already forgot me?"Luhan answered.

"uh...Lets go inside first!"Lay interupted.

When they came inside,Lay make sehun sit on the couch,"sehun,just stay there."then,Lay pulled Luhan towards the kitchen.

"Hyung,Sehun got a accident earlier thats why he forgot you."Lay explained.

"What?!"Luhan exclaimed.

"Hyung,calm down."Lay said.

"How could i calm down if he forgot me!"Luhan added.

"Lay Hyung?"Sehun called,making the two looked at him..

"How did he remembered you while he forgot about me?!"Luhan exclaimed.

"i think he Have a memory loss?"Lay said.

"Aishh..How could be that possible?"Luhan added as he ruffles his hair..

when Luhan about to talk again,They suddenly heard a faint noise from the living room..They rushed to the living room..

TBC
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hello!i hope you like this😊😊