33:

They rushed towards the living room,Seeing Sehun on the ground,unconcious.

"Sehun-ah!!"Lay and Luhan called as they ran towards sehun..

"aishh..I keep telling him to stay at the hospital..Now,This happens to him."Lay said.

Luhan carried Sehun to the bedroom,followed by Lay.

"this kid is really clumsy and naughty.."luhan said."Lay,could you get some water?so i can wash Sehun's face."

"sure,hyung."Lay added as he left the room..

"what happened to you,Sehun-ah?i miss your face...I missed this moment.."Luhan mumbled.

Lay came back to the room,holding a basin with wet towel.

"thanks,Lay.."Luhan said as he put the wet towel to wash sehun's face.

"hyung,how can you make him remember?"Lay asked.

"dont worry,i have my own way."Luhan answered.

"im gonna leave,hyung...is there something i can do before i leave?"Lay asked.

"its okay,lay..You can leave now."luhan answered.

"just call me if you need some help,hyung."lay said.

"Sure.."Luhan added.

Lay Left the house..

Time Skip:

Sehun finally woke up...He looked around,seeing Luhan Sleeping peacefully beside him.

its kinda familiar to him when a memory flashed on his mind that making him confused.

Luhan felt Sehun's movent when the bed sheet moved.

"oh,you're awake,Sehun.."Luhan said.

"hyung?"Sehun called.

"can i ask something?"sehun said.

"sure,what is your question?"Luhan asked.

"did we have a relationship to each other?how did you know me when i didnt know you at the first place?"Sehun asked.

"i uhh..We're..we're bestfriends!your Lay hyung introduced me to you!"Luhan lied.

"ohh..."Sehun mumbles.

Luhan have to lie for the best for them,even luhan hurt his own feelings.

"do you want something,sehun?"Luhan asked.

"i want a bubble tea,hyung."Sehun answered.

"Sehun never changed.."Luhan chuckled."okay,i'll leave just stay there,okay?"

Sehun nodded as Luhan left.

When Luhan left the house to buy some bubble tea,Sehun stand up from the bed and looking around

Sehun saw a picture frame where some of the pictures are sehun and luhan..There's a Picture frame that Catched sehun's eyes.

He grabbed it and looked at it.

"Why i was holding Luhan's hyung's hand??"Sehun thought.

A memory of luhan flashed  On Sehun's mind...A memory that Sehun was holding Luhan's hand.

"why are these things keep showing in my mind?"Sehun thought.

When Sehun Heard the front door opened,he immediately run to the bed..

"Sehun-ah!here's your bubble tea i picked your favorite flavor."Luhan said as he came in the room holding a two bubble tea...One for him and one for sehun..

Sehun's eyes sparkled when luhan gave the bubble tea to him..

He immediately take a sip..

"you really getting excited when i gave you a bubble tea."Luhan laughed.

Sehun pouted,"dont Laugh at me,hyung."

"aigoo~stop doing that..You're so cute."Luhan said as he pinch sehun's cheeks..

"that hurts,hyung.."Sehun added as he rubbed his cheeks.

"so cute~"Luhan teased.

"im not cute!im a man!"Sehun said.

"yes you are!"Luhan added.

sehun pouted and turned around that luhan is facing Sehun's back while crossed arms.

"im sorry,Sehun-ah~."Luhan whined."you're just cute~..Please forgive me?you cant resist your hyung,right?"luhan's lips turn into a pout.

Sehun looked at luhan and face him..

"fine,i forgive you.."Sehun said..

"thanks!"Luhan added as he hugged sehun

Sehun only smiled with luhan's cuteness..

It seems he remember some of their memories..

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hello!i hope you like this😊😊