🚫38:🚫

Warning:This chapter has a smut..So,if you're not comfortable to read this,please skip this chapter..For the others,enjoy~
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Few weeks passed,Sehun already moved on of what happened of his dad...

He's happy now that he's with Luhan.

He missed their cuddles,kisses and sweets words to each other.

Today,Luhan was preparing something to eat when a Hands sneaked in his waist.

"Sehun-ah,Sit down and wait over there..I'll be finish in a minute."Luhan said..

"but hyung~..I dont want to wait~.."Sehun whined.."i want to you now."

"sehun-ah,dont worry..I'll be there.."Luhan said.

"hyung~~..."Sehun whined.

"Sehun,i told you to - ah~.."Luhan was moaned when sehun touched luhan's crotch area.

"please?"Sehun pleaded.

"s-sehun-ah..Just-"Luhan cutted off when Sehun pressed himself in Luhan's back.

"Hyung,I need you right now~.."Sehun whispered in luhan's ears in a seductive tone while kissing his neck.

"S-Sehun~.."Luhan moaned.

"you're making me hard,hyung~.."Sehun said.

Sehun carried Luhan in bridal style..

"kitchen or Bedroom?"Sehun asked.

"B-bedroom.."luhan answered.

Sehun walk towards the bedroom they shared while carrying luhan..

He put luhan down on the bed and pinned him down..

"Hyung,I know im still young to do this in your opinion but in wolf,They do this  because wolfs have Heats..You know,making out and other stuffs..the reason why im like this because im on my heat.."Sehun said.

"Sehun,Its okay...i understand what you meant...Its kinda akward because you know...we're both boys?but i dont care..im giving My virgnity to you.."Luhan added.

"i love you,hyung.."Sehun said.

"i love you too,sehun-ah.."Luhan added..

Sehun leans  closer and kissed Luhan passionately and luhan kissing back..

Sehun gave luhan a hickies on his neck,Chest and Stomach...

Sehun unbuckle his pants..Same thing with luhan..

"hyung,tell me if its hurt,we'll stop this.."sehun said,as he position himself..

Luhan cupped sehun's cheeks,"Dont worry,Sehun..lets just continue this."

"okay,hyung."Sehun said as he entered making luhan flinched in pain..

"I-I-its hurts!"Luhan said,as tears falls in his cheeks..

"we can stop it here.."Sehun added,When he was about to pull out,Luhan stopped him..

"i-its okay..J-just make me a-adjust.."Luhan said,Blushing.

"okay?just tell me when im getting rough on you.."sehun added.

"p-please,be Gentle on me."Luhan said..

"okay,hyung.."Sehun added.

Sehun let luhan adjust...When luhan make a signal,He began to thrust slowly making luhan moaned in pleasure..

After a minute,Sehun begans to be rough without realizing and its starting to hurting luhan..

"ah!S-sehun-ah!!"Luhan called,tears falling in his cheeks.

Sehun came back in his senses and realizing he's getting rougher..He pulled out and cover Luhan with a blanket..

"I-im sorry,hyung..I-i didnt mean to rough..we'll never do this again.."Sehun said..

Sehun put his clothes on,Leaving Luhan Staring at him before he left.

He sat on the couch and ruffled his hair.

"i shouldnt do that.."Sehun mumbled."aishh..What should i do?!i make Hyung cry."

Luhan came out the room without sehun noticing and walk towards him,A little wobbly.

"Sehun-ah?"luhan called,Making Sehun a flinch a bit.

"H-hyung?"Sehun called."i-im sorry."

"what happened just now is not your fault..You didnt make me cry..It just..kinda hurt that you make it rough..But,its okay..You dont have to be sorry.."Luhan said.

"really?"Sehun asked.

"yes,really."Luhan answered as he kissed Sehun's cheeks..

"i love you,hyung.."Sehun said..

"i love you too,sehun."Luhan added..

They cuddle each other all day..
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
to be honest,this is aa request from my pervert friend...I cant resist her cuteness,you know?..this is my 2nd time writing chapter like this!but,i hope you still like this