18:

One morning,Luhan is Preparing breakfast while Sehun is in his room,sleeping..

"Sehun-ah!Sehun-ah!Its time to eat!wake up!"Luhan called.

But the younger didnt get from his room.

"Aishh,How many times will i call him for breakfast?he should be woke up early just once."Luhan mumbles as he walk towards Sehun's Room..

"Sehun-ah!Wake up!its time to eat!!"Luhan said as he walk closer to sehun..

He notice that Sehun was sweating..So,he place hia hand on sehun's forehead.

"Oh no...He have a high fever.."Luhan mumbles as he left the room and came back with a Basin and a wet towel..

he sat beside Sehun and wipe the towel on sehun's forehead..

When sehun feels Luhan's touch,he open his eyes,seeing luhan closer in his face..

"H-Hyung?"Sehun called as he tried to sit but Luhan stopped him.

"Take a rest first...Dont move.."Luhan said."i'll take some soup for you..So,stay there.."

Luhan left sehun's room..

Sehun didnt listen to Luhan...He tries to stand up and Walk out to his room.

"Hyung.."Sehun called in a weak tone.

"Sehun-ah!I told you that you had to rest!"Luhan said as he walk towards Sehun..

"I-im fine...I dont need to rest."Aehun added.

"Sehun-ah.."Luhan called.

"But hyung.."Sehun was cutted off by luhan.

"SEHUN..REST..NOW.."Luhan said in a serious tone.

"Fine.."Sehun sighed in defeat and walk back to his room and lay himself on his bed.

"Good."Luhan Said.."You'll be better soon if you rest for this day."

"Thanks,hyung...For taking care of me."Sehun added.

"You're welcome,sehun-ah...Its my responsibility to take care of you..."Luhan said."Now take a rest now..So,you can feel better soon."

"Okay,hyung.."Sehun said as he cover his body in a blanket.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Annyeong!sorry that i make this a short chapter...

Please vote and comment if you want!😉😉