36:

While with sehun:

They keep fighting...While with sehun,he confronts the leader..

"ohh..What we have here,prince sehun..say your last word now because its your last!"The leader said.

"hmm..I think i do say some last words..But not for now,you guys should leave This place because a wolf like you are not fitted here!"Sehun added.

The leader growled and start attacking him bitting him at the neck.

Sehun trying to escape its grip and bite its neck too and bite each Other.

The leader bite sehun at his back and throw him..

"where's the strong sehun?you couldnt even protect yourself!"the leader said.

Sehun tried to stand up but failed.

"now,say your last words!"The leader said as his teeths getting sharperthan before.

While Sehun's dad are fighting with the others,he noticed the leader and sehun..He noticed that the leader was about to kill sehun..so, he ran towards them..When the leader was about to bite sehun,sehun's dad blocked and get bitten instead of sehun.

"oh?i have killed your dad instead of you...I think this is enough fighting with you guys...Its kinda fun..But we're not finished with you!"the leader said.."lets go!"

The leader and his group left them.

"dad!"sehun called as he scooted closer to his dad.

"a-are you b-bitten?"Sehun's dad asked.

"no,dad..Please ,stay with me..D-dont leave us!y-you're the king,right?the castle n-needs you!"i need you!mom needs you!"Sehun said as he start to cry..Sehun didnt want his dad to know That he was injured.

"p-p-please,t-take care of your m-mom..y-you'll be the n-next f-future k-king.."Sehun's dad said as he slowly closed his eyes.

"dad!!please stay with us!!please!"Sehun cried.."dad!!wake up!"As he cried beside His lifeless dad.

He cried and cried as the pain from his injuries are worsen.

While with Luhan:

"calm down luhan!calm down!Sehun is fine!"Luhan thought.

Luhan heard a door opened outside his room..He ran outside the room and looked down..

He saw Sehun full of scratches and injuries.

He saw sehun's expression..Blank face and his eyes are red and puffy..

"Sehun-ah!"Luhan called as he ran downstair and stand infront of sehun."what happened?"

Sehun just stared him blanked face.

"oh my god,you have many wounds!"Luhan said."Sehun??"

Sehun just stared him..

"Sehun-ah?"Luhan called.

Suddenly,Sehun fainted as he fell on luhan's shoulder making them to fall on the ground..

"Sehun-ah?sehun-ah?"luhan called.

Luhan carried Sehun to his room and put him on his bed.

"What happened to you?"Luhan asked When a knocked on the door could be heard.

"can i come in?"Sehun's mom asked.

"sure,your majesty."Luhan answered as sehun's mom entered.

"oh my,he had many wounds."sehun's mom said.

"pardon me,but,what happened outside?"Luhan asked.

"the other wolf clan the one who wants to kill sehun invaded our territory..And his dad saved him.."Sehun's mom answered.

"his..Dad saved him?"Luhan asked.

"yes.."Sehun's mom answered.

"where is he now?"Luhan asked.

"He's gone."Sehun's mom answered,as tears coming out fom her eyes.

Luhan widened his eyes.."Thats why his eyes were red and puffy..That explains everything."he thought.

Later on,Sehun finally wake up...

"Sehun-ah!you're finally awake!"Luhan said.

"Hyung?"Sehun called.

"im here.."luhan said.

luhan hugged sehun..."i know what happened..dont worry,im here."he said.
Sehun started to cry again But luhan just hugged him and comfort him until he calmed down.

"are you okay now?"Luhan asked.

Sehun shooked his head..

"what will i do that i can make you smile again?"Luhan asked.

Sehun just kept silent...

Luhan sighed,"i hope you'll smile again if i do this."he cupped sehun's cheeks and leans closer until their lips met.

Luhan just kept kissing..waiting for sehun's respond to kiss back.

But to his suprise after a minute,Sehun kissed back..

After they broke the kiss,"y-you kissed back."Luhan said.

"of course i did..You ask told me that you hope that i'll smile again after the kiss.."Sehun said.

"are you okay now?"Luhan asked.

"im okay now..."Sehun answered.

"are you sure?i dont want to see you sad because of what happened."Luhan said.

"Hyung..Im okay..I cant be sad forever just because of dad..I know its painful to me that my dad died because he saved me..I have to move on.."Sehun added.

Luhan hugged sehun...

"dont worry,Im here.."Luhan said.

Sehun hugged back..
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hello! im back!! i really hope you like this!