Dork In Shining Armor // Stuart Twombly

Birds chirped softly in the distance as you peeled your eyes open to the sun shining through your bedroom window. A lazy smile arose to your face as the smell of crispy bacon infiltrated your sense of smell. Lifting yourself from under the covers, you stretched your sleepy limbs before taking a trip towards the mouthwatering scent.

It was a Saturday morning, and you were beyond excited to do nothing but relax all day; this past week had been an ultra challenging one, and you were ready to recharge.

Your slippers slapped against the floor as you made your voyage. The cool air of your apartment nipped at your bare arms and legs, your body only covered by a baggy shirt that you had stolen from your boyfriend.

As you rounded the corner, a substantial black blob stuck to the wall tore you from your happy place. A miniscule shriek shot from your lips as you stumbled away from it. Anything that would create distance, thus preserving your life.

"Babe?" Stuart appeared in the kitchen doorway immediately, spatula in hand. He looked at you in concern. "Are you alright? What happened?"

"KILL IT WITH FIRE." You shouted, latching onto his arm and huddling yourself closer to him for protection. Confusion prominently struck his beautiful features, the worry clouding his amber eyes magnified by the thick frames balanced on his face.

"Did you hit your head again?" He smirked, waving his free hand in front of your face, as if testing your eyesight.

"STUART TWOMBLY, IF YOU DON'T GO AND GET RID OF THAT SPIDER OVER THERE I WILL GET RID OF YOU." You declared, a strong glare taking over your visage. He winced at your volume—before pausing in his tracks.

"A spider?" Stuart chuckled, walking off in the direction in which your shaky finger was pointing. "Come on, Y/N/N. It can't be that—hOLY SHIT."

If you weren't fearing for your life and sanity, you would have laughed at the screech to have escaped your boyfriend's lips. The spatula previously in his possession was thrown into the air out of fear as he darted over to you. "JUST KILL IT, STUART."

"THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL." He declared, clinging to you mercilessly. "IT'S LIKE A BABY DINOSAUR. YOU DO IT."

"NO, YOU." You shot back, making subtle attempts to nudge him closer to the little furry monster. "I'M NORMALLY NOT ONE FOR CONFORMING TO GENDER ROLES IN A HOUSEHOLD BUT YOU ARE THE MAN, SO YOU DO IT."

"I SAID NO, GODDAMMIT." The boy refused, copying your motives by shoving you over to the wall where your attacker awaited patiently. "NOW GO."

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" You asked, withstanding the force of your boyfriend's pushes.

"WHAT MUST BE DONE." He answered heroically, before his voice managed to increase in volume. As if you were going into battle, he cried, "SACRIFICE."

"FUCK YOU, TWOMBLY."

"I DON'T THINK YOU'LL WANNA DO THAT WITH A FURRY EIGHT-LEGGED ORANGUTAN IN OUR APARTMENT."

"You two are ridiculous." Neha shook her head as she invited herself into your living space. Plucking a nearby tissue from its cardboard confines, she casually walked over and crushed the spider. "You're so lucky that I live four doors down."

You released the death grip you had on your boyfriend, and he did the same to you. Stuart coughed awkwardly, brushing himself off. His voice was strained from the constant yelling, but he acted like it was normal. "We had it handled."

Nodding in agreement with the boy beside you, Neha rolled her eyes. Stuart jumped back in fear as she passed you, dead spider in hand. She stopped in her tracks to glare, and you smacked him lightly on the chest. He chuckled nervously, waving his hands dismissively before placing them on his hips.

After disposing of the hairy invader, Neha walked out of your apartment—but not before shooting you both individual looks of disappointment. She closed the door behind her, leaving you and Stuart in a pocket of silence.

"Sorry, I—um—for trying to—sacrifice you." Stuart eventually mumbled. He scratched at his chin, feeling the need to do something with his hands.

"I would've done the same thing." You admitted, avoiding eye contact with your boyfriend.

Another round of silence washed over, your eyes wandering around the cozy apartment you had been living in for the past handful of months. It had granted you nothing but comfort and love, especially since you and Stuart shared it together.

Looking up at the handsome fellow beside you, you allowed yourself to gaze at his features while he wasn't paying attention. Amber eyes cast downward, black glasses hanging off the edge of his cute little button nose. Moles speckled across his face like the constellations. Currently messy bed-head rest atop his head, as he hadn't taken the time to get ready for the day yet.

Those warm eyes finally drifted up to meet yours, but you didn't shy away from it. A small grin tickled your lips, not only due to the events to transpire, but because of how lucky you were to have someone so special as Stuart Twombly in your life.

A grin began to spill onto his face as well, and—before you knew it—loud laughter was tossed into the air, echoing off the walls of your home.

"My hero." You swooned dramatically, inserting yourself into Stuart's arms. Giggles were still on your tongues as he swayed your bodies.

"Just call me your dork in shining armor."

+ + +

omg look at me

posting an imagine that isn't about stiles stilinski??

stuart's actually my fav i just don't come up w ideas for him easily lol

+ + +

Check out "Pretty Little Miracles" by JediKnightStilinski on Wattpad

tumblr: sophisticatedstiles