Home (Part 2) // Stiles Stilinski

"Not only are you back," Lydia began.

"But your dad is, too." Scott completed for her. As soon as he was successfully able to convince me he wasn't a ghost and that your father had lied to you, he dragged you off to his place where everyone else was already waiting. It had been a cute reunion with the gang; Scott, Lydia, and Allison. They had explained that Stiles has been having trouble sleeping so he sat out on the meeting. You couldn't help the sadness that washed over you. You really wanted to see him.

"Yeah," You laughed nervously. "About him,"

"What is it?" Allison asked.

"I'm almost positive that my dad is only here to get revenge on you."

"What makes you think that?" Lydia quirked a brow, crossing her arms.

"The fact that he told me you all were dead when we first got back here."

"He didn't want you to know that we were alive." Scott added, confusion striking his features.

Silence draped over you like a warm blanket; it was comfortable. You and your old friends spent that time staring off into space, shuffling through the memories in your brains in order to figure out this problem.

"Wait," Allison shredded the silence like a cheese grater. Our heads snapped over to her, eager to know what had popped into that mind of hers. Her pretty brown eyes trailed over to you. "Aren't you basically the reason why he couldn't even try to kill us in the first place?"

You nodded. "Practically. You guys made me happier than anyone ever had, and he could see that. He wanted to keep me happy, so he just ran off and took me with him."

"If he wanted to keep you happy, he should've just left and kept you here." Lydia mumbled, although loud enough for all to hear. You allowed a smile to pass your lips. She really did care.

"So, he thinks that he'll have a better chance getting to us if you think that we're all dead." Scott began to put the puzzle pieces together.

"So when he mysteriously will want to go out, you won't suspect a thing." Lydia added.

"I can't believe he'd do something like this. We let him run off! Why didn't he just accept that and leave us alone?" Allison groaned.

"Because that would be too easy." Scott explained, all of you nodding in agreement.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late!" For a moment, you had thought it was Stiles walking in through the door. However, when you saw the scarf and curly hair, you knew who it was.

"Long time no see, Lahey." You grinned at the boy.

"Y/N, hey!" He swept you up into a large hug. The two of you had clicked the second you arrived in Beacon Hills the first time. Of course, it had never been anything more than a tight friendship. Stiles was the one you were sort of romantically involved with.

You and Isaac had sat down next to one another, silently listening as Scott, Lydia, and Allison had filled him in on the town's newest threat. You watched the whole array of emotions he went through as they spoke; confusion, shock, terror.

"Wow," He said when they had finished. "Well, we've gotten rid of him before, we can do it again right?"

"I suppose." Lydia agreed with the boy. "Bu what makes you think that it will be quick? I mean with everything we've been going through with—"

Lydia had abruptly stopped talking after receiving an elbow in the side from her brunette friend. She covered it up with a cough, and you didn't need to use your powers to determine that her heart was pumping faster than a cheetah running at its fastest.