Band-Aids - As Long As You Love Me.

Harry's POV

    "Haz." A voice said from the door. My back was facing them and I was hiding under my duvet. "You gotta stop this."

    I didn't respond.

    But I did turn around. I saw all the lads standing their with sympathetic looks. I need some kind of encouragement.

    Ever since.. she left. I have fallen into mourning over her. I have been in bed 24/7 and only got up to go to the loo and get a tiny snack which didn't help my hunger.

    I haven't eaten in a while so it already feels like my stomach has been eating itself.

    "You need food. Here." Niall said handing me a bowl of cereal. I took it and sat up leaning my head against the frame.

    I stared at the bowl of cereal but didn't touch it. I set it down on the side table and the boys groaned.

   "We are sorry." Zayn said. "We are sorry we all snapped at you."

   I just shook my head.

   I made a mistake and I had to live with the consequences.

   "I need her." Was all I said before tears welled out of my eyes.

   "Haz." Louis said giving me hug.

   "Call her." Liam suggested.

   "I've tried." I choked. "A lot."

    They all looked at each other like they were trying to say something. Niall cleared his throat and I looked to him.

    No one said anything though.

   Liam grabbed his laptop and went to Youtube. He sat next to me so I could see the screen. He typed in the search box 'Justin Bieber As Long As You Love Me'.

   I raised an eyebrow at him but he ignored it.

   He clicked on the first video and after the advertisement I saw..her..with Justin..

Taylor's POV (Before Video Came Out)

   It's been a couple weeks since I left the other boys. Justin was actually staying in Reno to do his music video.

   I skipped prom though.

   It was too hard to go without Alice because she couldn't make it. And I wanted to bring Zayn but I knew it would be too hard to talk to the other boys as well.

   Justin and I sat in the make-up, hair and dressing room trailer for his music video.

   "Seriously?" I said to Justin as I sat on the counter and his arms wrapped around my waist.

   "Please. You are perfect for it." He begged.

   "No."

   "Yes."

   "No."

   "Yes."

   "No."

   "Yes."

   "FINE!" I finally gave in.

   "Justin. C'mon." A lady said. He kissed my lips gently and walked to the make-up artist with his pants too his knees. I giggled at it.

   As I watched the lady put mascara on him I snapped a picture when he wasn't looking. I went to Twitter and posted :

@TayBearxx : Awh. Justin is getting make-up put on. Haha, Justin if you see this I love you(; @justinbieber