All the small things

Karma's POV.

Trey is such a fucking dog, I can't stand it. But I like him so much to the point where no matter what he does, I can't leave him alone. 

He came and sat by me, probably feeling sorry. 

"How funny, I didn't expect you to be here" he said with a faint smile, "So did you have fun?"

"Yeah, it was cool. Did you have fun?" I asked.

"Yeah, I had fun"

I laughed awkwardly, "Yeah, I heard"

"Oh, you heard that?"

"Yeah, but I don't care"

He nodded and looked around. "Well, you look pretty tonight"

My cheeks turned a bright pink, "Thank you" I burried my face in my hands, trying to hide the fact that I'm blushing. 

When I looked up, Bianca came in and grabbed left wrist, "Can I borrow her for a second?"

"Sure" Trey replied

She pulled me into this huge Bedroom, I was guessing it was Craig and Christian's, "Wow, this room is huge"

"The whole house is huge" she laughed, "But let me tell you a little something about Trey" she said, sitting down on the bed. I sat down next to her and played in my curls, "Okay, go"

"I haven't known Trey since he was little, but I've known him long enough to know what he likes. Trey goes for the easiest girls or the girls who look the easiest, hence the stripper and that girl Kiara"

I lifted my eyebrows, "Kiara?" I had to think about who that was, then I thought about the girl Trey met in Victoria's Secret. "Oh, Kiara! What happened to her?"

"Long story short, they don't talk to each other anymore. But, I know Trey goes for girls who push him away"

I gave her a confused look, "What?"

"Okay, wait. He likes girls who basically try to ignore him. You know, the ones that play hard to get?"

I nodded, "But wait, he already know I like him"

"Yeah, but see here's what you do. Act like you got completely over him. Start ignoring some of his calls, and when you answer just act like you're busy and cut the conversation short. Then when he wants to hang out, just act busy, and when you hang out together, you can make jokes and stuff with him, but don't get all in his face, just...Just like, play on your phone half the time and text other people. Just act like you're not that interested, trust me on this. When you do this, you'll have him wrapped around your finger"

"You sure?"

She slid off the bed. I guess our conversation was over, "Yes, and stop blushing at every compliment he gives you. I saw you" 

"Okay, I'll do it!" I hopped off the bed and hugged her.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, now go friendzone the fuck out of him!" she said, shoving me down the hallway.

Bianca's POV.

Everyone was still downstairs except Me, Jacob and Christian. We were discussing our wedding tomorrow. "We never chose a maid of honor" Christian mentioned.

"Trey is my best man" said Jacob with his face halfway into the pillow. He was lying down on his stomach in the bed.

"I call dibs on Karma!" I shouted.

"Calm down, it's not an auction Bianca" Jacob snapped. I slapped his butt and giggled, "Jiggly"

"Not as jiggly as yours" he said, covering his butt with the back of his hands, making sure I don't hit it again. "Massage my back for me, please?"