The Wild Boy.

"Bye, Christian! I'll see you tomorrow at school" I shouted as I made my way to the exit of the Movie theatre. As I searched my purse for my mom's car keys, I bumped into a tall dude in a leather jacket. I looked up at him, and he was already smiling at me. "I'm sorry, I should watch where I'm going next time" I went around him and continued to search my purse. "It's okay" he said in a calm tone. I looked back and smiled and left out the door. On my way to the car, I noticed some asshole with a black 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 parked too close to me so I had to get in from the passenger side.

(Bianca's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/we_all_try/set?id=49270213 )

The next day at school, my mom dropped me off this time. I couldn't use her car because she had to run some errands today. Christian texted me to meet her in the front of the school with the rest of our friends. I walked through the parking lot and spotted the same car from last night. Must've been a student at the movies that I probably didn't see. 

I hugged Christian and the other girls, "Hey! What's up?" I asked. I took a seat next Christian."We're talking about the new boy, Jacob"

"New boy? What new boy? Who's he?"

"You really don't know who he is?" She asked in shock. "No, I don't" 

"He's tall, with a gorgeous skin tone, a smile to die for, big curly hair, with beautiful dark brown eyes. Oh, and he drives a black Camaro! 2012" She said, completely melting in my arms.

I made my way into 3rd period, and sat in the back by the window. I always sit there, mostly so I can text and nobody can see me. Since we had about 5 more minutes until the bell rang, I put my head down and rested my eyes for those 5 minutes. 

When the bell rang, Ms. Lucas started to call roll, so I decided to keep my head down until she called my name. After calling about 18 names, she was getting closer to mine so I kept my ears open. "Jacob Perez" she called, "Here" said a warm deep voice. "Oh, so you're the new student" I popped up Immediately. "Yes ma'am" he smiled, "Take off your shades, you're not supposed to wear them inside" He took them off, and leaned over to put them in his Ninja Turtle booksack. "Bianca Portilla" she called, "Here" I answered. I looked back at Jacob who was doodling in his notebook. He noticed me looking at him out of his perifial and looked me and smiled. "What's the matter? Never seen a person before?" he laughed. "I'm Jacob, and you're the girl I bumped into last night aren't you?" he pointed. I pushed his finger down with the rest of them, "It's not polite to point, my name is Bianca, and yes I am" 

"I'm gonna call you Portilla, if that's okay with you" He said, running his finger through my curl. I slapped his hand "Do you know how long it took me to curl it like this? Don't do that and sure, I don't care" 

"So are you full Mexican?" he asked, "How do you suspect that I'm Mexican?" 

"Portilla, duh. So are you?" he asked, moving closer to me. "I'm black and mexican" he sat up, and smiled at me "I knew it. me too"

After school, I called my mom and told her I was walking home instead of picking me up. I only made it halfway down the street, and Jacob slowly pulled up behind me. He let down his tinted window an leaned on the door "So, you're old enough to drive, and you're walking? Interesting" he smirked "I don't have a car, yet"

"Well you know I can drop you off at home" he offered as he took off his shades, "No, I'm fine. If I'm walking it can't be that far" He stopped, rolled his window up, and pulled in front of me. "As much as I liked the view back there,  it's almost 90 degrees out here, and I don't want you to ruin your skin tone" I rolled my eyes and tried to walk around. He put his car in reverse and blocked me, "I'm not giving up, you might as well get in" I let out a huge sigh and walked around the front and got in. He locked the doors and rolled up the windows. "Didn't your mother tell you not to get in cars with random strangers?" he laughed as he fixed his rearview mirror. "I can see you getting raped in the future, you know?" He finished fixing it, and backed out of these people's grass. He plugged his iPhone to his car radio, and searched for songs on it. He put on 'We all try' by Frank Ocean. "So tell me more about yourself" He said, pushing down on the gas. "Well first, I live on Canterbury drive, so you won't get confused on where you're taking me" He stopped at a stop sign and took off his leather jacket. I looked over and was glued to his Tattoos. I've always wanted one so bad, but my mother would never let me. "I have more on my hands. Here's a Peace sign on this one and an anchor on this one. I'm getting more next week" He said, not taking his eyes off the road "I like your tribal tattoo" He smiled "Turn left right here" He looked at me, and turned up the song. 

We pulled up to a huge house down the street from mine. It was really nice, I'd trade my house for this one anyday. "This isn't my house, I live down the street" I pointed "And I live right here. I can walk you home" He got out and opened my door. "Get out, I'm ready to meet my mother in law" I looked him up and down. He closed his door and started walking. "I'm not going, and she's not your mother in law so you can go ahead in your house" I demanded "Fine then, I guess I'm going to have to knock on ALL of these people's houses to meet her then!" He jokingly twirled into his neighbor's walk way. He rang the door bell, "OH MRS. PORTILLAAA!" he yelled in a fruity tone. I ran and pulled him down the street, "There's no winning with you, is there?" I was annoyed with him, and he knew by the way he was laughing as I dragged him to my door step. "Now go home, I just met you, don't you think this is a little too much?" He shook his head. My mom answered the door and immediately spotted him, "Hi Mrs. Portilla, I'm a random Sex Offender that your daughter hopped in the car with this after noon, after one ask" He smiled and hugged my mother. "I raped her in the bushes, but I didn't do so good because I came too fast. That's why she's home so early and possibly pregnant. You might want to check her for AIDS too, Miss. Have a lovely day!" He waved and left my mom speechless and her mouth agate.