Welcome home!

-5 days later-

My big brother was coming home from College, and I was super excited. Oops, I never mentioned I had a brother, did I? Sorry for making it seem like I was an only child. Anyway, I made him his favorite cheese burger that he calls the 'Bryan Special'. It contains three hamburger patties, two slices of cheese, Mayo, Pickles, Shredded lettuce, exactly ten pickles, and bacon with a side of fries or Onion rings. Your choice. I made four of them, just in case Jacob decides to come over. And I also made a few other things just in case Jacob doesn't want that. I made hot wings, barbeque wings, burritos and I even baked three dozen CD sized cookies because I know how much he loves them. 

After I finished, I covered everything up and went upstairs to shower and lie down before he came. A couple hours later, Bryan came bursting through my room door and jumped on me. "Hey fat head! I missed you so much while I M.I.A.". To say he was my brother, the boy was extremely attractive. He used to have a big afro like Jacob, but he cut it short like Trey's except Bryan's hair is thicker. Bryan had a milkier skin tone than I did  and he had braces. The only thing that we had in common was our faces a little and our light brown eyes. "I missed you too, ugly" He hugged me and lied down next to me. "You got it smelling good down there, what you made?"

"Your favorite cheese burger and some other stuff, you'd know if you looked, smarty"

We heard the door open and we both assumed that it was our mom so we continued to talk

"So what happened while I was gone?"

"You remember Rachel?"

"If it's her, I don't even wanna hear it" My brother knew all about Rachel. 

"No, she's changing"

"What do you mean, changing?"

"She doesn't do those things anymore" I could tell by his facial expression that he didn't believe me one bit.

"I'm serious, Bry. I'm changing her, you should have seen her the other day"

"Oh really"

"Yeah"

A few seconds later Jacob came bursting through the door with two nerf guns and stopped. He dropped them both and looked at Bry. The rage in his eyes started to build up, "What the fuck is this?" He start toward Bryan and he got up to get at Jacob, but I pulled him down, "This is my big brother"

He stopped, "Brother? You didn't tell anything about you having a brother"

"I know, and I'm sorry, This is Bryan"

"Oh what's up, I'm Jacob"

They did their little boy hand shake thing and went down stairs. I was shocked at how quick Jacob got over it like that.

I followed them downstairs and gave them both a 'Bryan Special' and gave them each a coke.

"You made all of this for your brother?" Jacob asked, sounding a little surprised. "I didn't know you knew how to cook"

"I made the majority of it for you and I can throw down in the kitchen" I said proudly, "I'm making Fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp, chicken and Peach cobbler tonight so will you stay over and eat with us?" I asked sweetly.

"Hell yeah" he answered with a mouth full of food.

"Good" I kissed his forehead and left them to eat. 

"So when did you and my sister get together?" Bryan asked

"About a good eight months" He summed up.

"So did you smash yet?"

"Yeah, once, but that was a while ago"

Bryan chuckled, "Let me tell you something about Bianca. If you give her something once and she takes it, she will want it back to back"

"She didn't let me know that"

"That's what she does. When you're both alone, nine times out of ten, she'll want it, but she won't say anything, she'll just wait for you to put the puzzle together"

Jacob smiled, "How do you know?"

"She did that with all my stuff. Like I remember I had a toy robot, and she wanted to play with it so I let her and then the next day she came and sat in my room for a long ass time until I gave it to her. She has always been that way"

"I mean, I tried to do something the other day, but we got interrupted"

"All I can tell you is to at least give it to her two, maybe three times a week" He burped and threw his plate in the sink, "Like you have to read her mind sometimes, like a few minutes ago, she asked you to stay and eat with us tonight, that was a hint. You have to listen out for shit like that"

"I thought about doing that, but I told myself no because sometimes, she just..." He shook his head

"Yeah, I know"

----------

Around seven that night, after I finished cooking, I made everyone a plate, and sat them at the table. I sat in front of Jacob so I can play with his feet under the table. Jacob started blushing and Bryan looked under the table. He nudged him and they both smiled at each other then smiled at me. "What?" I asked. They both shook their heads and laughed.

After we ate, I went upstairs to brush my teeth. I stretched out on my bed and watched cartoons. Jacob came in, closed the door and lied down next to me, "Hey puffball!" I shouted exuberantly. "Hey" He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "You're cute as fuck, you know that right?" He kissed me on my cheek once more, "What do you want, Puffball. I know you want something" 

"Well, our moms are leaving for a couple of weeks starting next week and I wanted you to stay over for a few days or maybe the full two weeks?"

"You don't even have to ask me" I rolled over on top of him and bit his bottom lip, "Just you and me for two weeks" I kissed him, "We can do whatever we want".

"We're alone now" He crept his hands down my back and onto my ass, "We can do whatever we want right this minute" He squeezed it and tugged on my sweats. Knowing exactly what he wanted, I got off of him and pulled them off. He crawled over to me and kissed me, starting at my belly button and made his way to my neck. His favorite spot. He dug in his pocket for a condom and stopped. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I didn't come prepared, If it's okay with you-" 

"Sure, just don't...you know inside of me, okay?" 

He laughed and continued from where he stopped. He ripped my panties, instead of taking them off of me. AGAIN. I'm going to have to hit the mall up more often for now on if he keeps this up. He slipped inside me, but he took it slow. I guess he wasn't trying to paralyze me this time.

My brother opened the door to tell me goodnight, but he saw that we were busy so he gently closed the door and went to his room. 

Ten minutes later, he pulled out and came all over my bed sheets. We got off the bed, and I put on one of his t-shirts that magically ended up in my house. I took the sheets and went down in the basement to wash them. When I came back up I went in Bryan's room, "Goodnight, Bry" I kissed him and got up to leave.

"I'm sure you had a good one" he joked. I stopped and looked at him, "What are you talking about?" I asked anxiously. "You tell me" he smirked, "I saw you both. Don't worry, I won't tell mom" 

My eyes got buck, "Wha-When did you see us?"

"I was going to tell you goodnight, but I saw that you were busy so I left out" I squinted my eyes at him and slowly left out, "I'm watching you" I quickly peeked my head back in, "I'm serious" we both laughed and I went to my room and found Jacob sound asleep. He got all his milk on my bed sheets and then he decides to fall asleep on me. How cute.

------------------------------------------------------------

I kind of liked this chapter better than my last one.

You know what to do ^_^ Comment and Vote! <3