Woah

-3 weeks later-

I got a phone call from Jacob, "You wanna go out again? This time to an actual place?"

"Sure when?"

"Tonight"

"Okay, where are we going?"

"That's for me to know and for me to take you to"

"Don't get me raped"

"You really think you'll get raped around me?"

"You'll never know"

"I might be the one raping you" he laughed

"It's not rape if you like it"

"And there you go again, being nasty. PORTILLA WANTS THE DICK"

"Oh my gosh, you're so stupid"

"Shut up faggot. I'll be there in 7 hours. Be ready" We hung up.

Before 7 hours came, I decided to surprise him with something that he just might like. I look like such a good girl around him and I feel like I should switch it up. I dyed my hair a Red/Orange color. That took up about 3 of those hours. I had 4 more left and I used 2 to pick out an outfit from the mall. After that I went home, took a shower, curled my hair, did my make up and got dressed. ( http://www.polyvore.com/unruly/set?id=49560678 ) Last thing to do was wait.

7 hours came, and he was on time. I heard him come through the door, talking to my mom. I only gave it a few minutes before he started rushing me. About 4 minutes later, he texted me saying "I thought I told you to be ready" I went downstairs by the opening of the kitchen and peeped behind it, looking for my mother. He spotted me, and went to the door, "Well, I'll see you later Mrs.Portilla! She'll be safe with me, I promise" He pulled me in front of him and shoved me out the door so my mother wouldn't see me.

He closed the door and looked me up and down, mouth agate. "Wow" he said moving towards me and touching my curls. "When did this happen? You look so...different. I like it" I smiled and walked walk away.

Halfway to our destination, I was dozing off. "Don't go to sleep on me, we're almost there" he begged while he stroked my hair. "Jacob, please. It's been 2 hours" I said grabbing his hand and slowly closing my eyes. I held his hand in my lap and went to sleep.

When we got there, he woke me up. It was a big building with colorful lights and loud music. "My friends are here, and so are yours so you won't feel uncomfortable around mine" I nodded my head, and looked at our surroundings. "You afraid?" he smirked. "No, I'm just unfamiliar with this area" A half naked couple came screaming out the door with silly string and streamers. "Very unfamiliar" I said staring at the naked couple run down the street" He leaned over and kissed me on the lips "Just stay by me" He kissed me again and got out. "Hey Jacob! Nice to see you again after such a long time!" One of the employees yelled to him as he opened my door. "Yeah, nice to see you too Barry" I grabbed his hand and followed him. "Who's this cutie?" Barry asked, twirling my hair. I moved closer to Jacob. "She's mine" Barry looked at the other man and they both laughed. "Yours? You have a girlfriend? This is amazing I've got to tell the boys after work, they'll get a good laugh out of this" I looked at him, "What are they talking about?" Just as he was about to tell me, one of the men interrupted, "This boys has been coming here since he was 14, different girl every time. I guess we'll be seeing you more often since you're his girlfriend" I loosened my grip on his hand and he tightened his. "It was never like that" The men laughed again. "Sure it wasn't" his face started to turn red, an he took off his shades, "No really, you got the wrong impression, see I'm- I'm a.. You know" They kept laughing, "You're a what? Still a player?" He looked like he was getting frustrated, he pinched between his eyes, "No, I'm a virgin" He dropped his hand and looked around. They laughed even harder. "Next you're going to tell us she is too" He pushed through the door, pulling me behind him. "You're so cute" I giggled. He led me to the corner where everyone was. "You remember Bianca" he sat down and placed me next to him. They all stared at me. "Woah" Christian took another look at me "Bianca? No, Jake who is this?" Ray asked. He just shrugged and smiled. "You really turned her into..quite a girl" He laughed and shook his head, "I didn't do anything, she did all of this herself"