Ordinary Day

Ray's POV.

Trey made me feel exactly how he described me. A bitch. I never really thought about how much he was there for me. He was right, it was always him. He's the one who made me who I am...Well, who I want to be. But believe me, I'm really not the type to sit there and fall in love. Not after Kammie. She was the first girl I ever had a crush on. The first girl that I actually loved that didn't love me back. I tried my best the make her mine, like, I really did the most for her attention. Then one day I just decided to up and ask her to be mine. Then she made a scene and told me that she'd never go out with me and that I was ugly and that I wasn't good enough for her taste. After that, I didn't bother her, or even look at her anymore. Kammie was always so perfect to me. From what I remember, her hair flowed perfectly in the wind, her face was gorgeous and her curves...Man, she the meanest curves in the school and her ass was just right. But that wasn't the only thing I saw in her. I saw so much more. Her laugh was music, when ever I used to get her attention with the extra shit I did made her face light up with joy and you could see it. She wrote the best poems. They brought out the real her sometimes. But when she rejected me like that, everything I felt fell to the floor and my heart broke into little pieces. But what hurt the most is that she laughed after she did it. I don't know what I did to her that was so bad for her to do me like that. But then after Trey talked to me, something clicked in my head and I decided to change. I changed the way I dressed, I changed my attitude, I just changed everything, hoping I'd get more respect from my peers. I got what I wanted, but if I would've known before that Trey felt like that, I would have stopped myself a long time ago. 

I decided to go apologize to him. I got out of the car and went to look for him in the house so we could talk.

Trey's POV.

I was on Oovoo, going through the long list of girls to call. You know, something to get my mind off of this whole messed up situation. 

As I was going through my list, an unfamiliar name popped up on the screen, calling me, "Who the fuck is this?" I mumbled to myself before I answered it. "Hey!" said a high pitched voice.

"Um, hi"

"How are you? You look a little sad"

"I can't see your face" I said, ignoring her question.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said, fixing her camera "Can you see me now?"

I didn't say anything, I just studied her appearance. She had big, dirty blonde curly hair put in a mohawk, with her curls hanging over on her forehead, big dark brown eyes, a wheatish skin complexion, and full lips, covered in red lipstick.

"You okay? See something you like or possibly disgusted with?" I guess she was supposed to be joking because she smiled right after. I smiled back when I saw her deep dimples. 

"Nothing, so what's your name?" I asked

"Karma" she answered.

I wrinkled my forehead a little, "No, your real name"

"That is my real name, silly. So what's your name?"

"I'm Trey, so how old are you, Karma?"

"I'm seventeen, but I turn eighteen this Friday"

"Oh, that's cool" I smiled. She raised her hand to fix her hair and I saw a few tattoos, "Nice tattoo" I complimented.

"Thanks, do you have any?"

"A few" I took off my hoodie and showed he rmy childish Finn tattoo on my right arm and it made her smile, "That's cute, I have a Jake tattoo on my left arm"  she rolled up her black short sleeve shirt and turned so I could see it, "That's cool, do you have any piercings?"