Driving me crazy

Ray's POV.

My court day was today, which was three days before my best friends' wedding. Let's hope nothing happens so I won't make it.

When we got there Trey and I sat on one side and Kiara and Kiana sat on the other. I looked at Trey, who was eyeballing the fuck out of Kiara. His infection was gone, but not his hatred for Kiara. When I looked past Trey to look at her, she didn't even look back at him. I know she felt his death stare, how could you ignore it? I was just hoping this would blow over quick and I win this case because I can actually see Trey's old self building up and we both might have to go to Jail today if it comes out.

-During the case-

"So you're saying, he passed an STD to you? What kind was it?" The judge asked.

"He passed Gonorrhea and Chlamydia to me, your honor"

Trey shifted his eyes from Kiana and planted them on Kiara. "Your turn Mr. Reed"

I stood up, "Your honor, she is lying. I did not pass one thing to her"

"Yes, you did!" she argued

"I'ma need for you to watch your tone, because I'm clean, I don't know who your dirty ass got all that from, but I know it wasn't me because I haven't been burning or any of that"

She stood up and folded her arms, "Oh really? You were the last person I slept with"

"Either you're lying, or you got raped in your sleep and caught that because I have my papers right here that shows that I'm clean and when I got checked, so somebody lying"

Kiana started to look suspect and looked at Kiara to say something.

"You know what, how about we get you checked today and if it comes out, that you're clean, you're going to jail for fraud" said the judge.

Kiara sat up, "We also forgot that his friend, Trey strangled me the other day!"

Trey started smiling, and trying to hold in his laugh. The only time he laughs in serious situation is when something concerning him is true. "Crazy girl, now why would I need to strangle you? I don't remember that Ray, do you?"

"No sir, now she's lying" I replied, 

"No, I gave you Chlamydia, that's why you strangled me!"

"Chlamydia you say?" I said in a sarcastic voice. Trey and I looked at each other, placed our hands under our chins and looked at Kiara. 

"Is this true?" asked the judge.

"No, I was just kidding"

"No, she's not" Trey butted in, "Here's my papers that says she passed it onto me and the date"

"That was probably a long time ago, don't believe him" She barked.

Trey smirked, "When did we have sex?"

"A couple weeks ago"

I moved Trey over a little, "That's a long time ago, also the same day that I got checked, which was the day after we had sex with you and your trifling sister"

Kiara rolled her eyes and plopped down in the seat. Trey stared her down, "So how's your Chlamydia? I got mine treated, did you? Or are you still passing it around like a fresh pack of gum?"

The court laughed, even the Judge. "You ladies have two month community service. Case closed"

Trey turned around and hugged me, "How'd you know that she was going to bring me up?" he asked. "Common Sense" I replied.