The Family That Prays

• Dedicated to Mr. Roc Royal <3

Whussup! It's the co writer Briana aka @Rocs4LetterWord and I wrote this chapter all by myself! Tell me what you think.!

This chapter is dedicated to the sexy as fuck anf amazing Roc Royal.! Today is his birthday -you betta know it- and this kind of a 'Roc' chapter anyway!

I have loved him since I saw 'My Girl Remix' and he smiled when Ciara called his name at the end. Lawwwd, how he's grown.!

On with the chapter.! Sorry for mistakes.!

------------

-Briana-

We made it to this fancy place that dad gave us intructions to. I schooled Trey making sure that he knows not to say anything out of line that would upset dad.

We walked in with our arms linked together and met up with the guy at the front.

Clerk: Reservations or walk in?

Trey: Reservation.

Clerk: Last name please?

Me: Young.

Clerk: (flips pages) Aha. Here we are...Young, seven-thirty?

Trey: Yes.

Clerk: I'll take you to your seats. This way please.

We walked behind the skinny guy and to the VIP booth. It was in an entire different section of the whole place. Alot more distanced from other tables.

Clerk: Here you are. Have a wonderful evening.

Us: Thank you.

Dad sat across from us while Trey and I sat side by side. He looked at us and smiled.

Dad: Hey you guys.

Trey: Hey pop.

Me: Hi daddy.

Trey pulled out my seat for me and pushed it in once I sat down.

Me: Thanks.

Trey: Mhm.

Dad: Good manners son. I'm glad I've tought you well with women.

Trey: Of course.

Me: How you been daddy?

Dad: Ah, just wonderful. It get's very lonely without my bundles of joy with me, but, I want you both out in the world to be successful.

Trey: Well, I'm doing great in school. We only have about two and a half more months. And I have more than enough credits that I need to graduate.

Dad: Then it'll be off to NYCU. Hopefully, you'll go since you sister refused.

Me: (sigh) Dad, please. CU was a great college.

Dad: Just saying.

Trey: NYCU...right.

It was akward for a few seconds, then it was interrupted by the waitef. Thank God. We ordered our food and dad started up more conversation.

Dad: The church misses you both in the choir.

Trey: Dad, it's been almost two years since I sang in that choir.

Me: Four, when it comes to me.

Dad: Well, the people of the church still miss you. And what about NeVeah, son? Have you forgot about her?

Trey: Dad, me and Veah are just friends. Nothing more.

Dad: Really? That's too bad. I always thought you two would get married. Wouldn't you like that?