Chances At Love...Maybe

Dessy POV next morning...

I woke up the next morning being tickled. Someone was licking me. Tf? I completely opened my eyes to see I was still naked and Jacob was...sucking and licking on my breast. I wish I could slap the shit outta this niqqa. I scooted away but he pulled me back by my waist.

Me: Jacob...what the h3ll dude?

Jacob: What?

Me: (trying to get out of his grip) Get...off...me.

Jacob: What did you just say to me?

Me: Your molesting me in my sleep? You couldn't have waited until I woke up?

Jacob: Did you just question me?

Me: What if I did?

I rolled my eyes at him and got up. I started to get out my maid outfit and some undergarments so I could shower. As I cot my clothes I felt my hair being pulled.

Me: What the fuck Jacob!?

He had my hair in a really tight grip and my head was pulled back.

Jacob: Don't you ever talk to me like that again do you understand me?!

I didn't answer. So he pulled my hair harder.

Jacob: Do you understand me? Because I will go to our principle and have you expelled right now?! Do you understand me Destiny!?

Me: Yes nigga I fuckin understand!

He pulled my hair even more. By now it hurt a lot.

Jacob: What did you say?

Me: Yes master.

Jacob: Good girl.

Me: (mumbles) Over here actin like a pussy ass bitch.

Jacob: What was that?

Me: I'll do whatever you want, you don't have to snitch.

Jacob: That's what I like to hear.

Me: (sigh) Where can I shower?

Jacob: The damn bathroom is right there. (points)

Me: Thank you.

Jacob: Yeah, yeah.

After I showered I put on some clothes and I sat on Jacob's bed not knowing what to do with myself. Then Jacob came through the door.

Jacob: Hey.

Me: 'Sup master.

Jacob: Come here.

I stood up and walked over to him. He leaned in and kissed me. Ugh. I really don't feel like this. He started stripping me down. When he got to my skirt is when I stopped him.

Jacob: Stop trying to fight it.

Me: I don't want to.

Jacob: But you're going to so shut the hell up complaining.

Me: Why didn't you try to do this before I got in the damn shower?

Jacob: Because I can get it whenever I want it.

He picked me up and put me on the bed. Before I could argue any more he crashed his lips onto mine. I tried pushing him off but he held me down. So I just sat there prepared to take it.

Jacob: Kiss back Dessy.

I didn't.

Jacob: Kiss back.

He said in a stern voice. I still didn't. Then He stopped.

Jacob: Look. You listen to me and listen good. If I have to tell you one more time to kiss back it's not going to be pretty. Do you wanna relive last night?