Proposals and Forevers

::Destiny::

It has been a long, and very emotional year for me. All the stress, heartbreak, lies, secrets, and lust has led me to this moment. It's crazy how I've come so far. I never thought I would find people I love so much. A'leena, Dani, Ray, Trey, Daniel, Briana, and most of all Jacob. These people who have let me experience every emotion in such a short period of time.

Everything has been great lately. I decided to let go like TIffany told me to yesterday and not stress over the past. I had something else to deal with that's more important than my past. Plus, I only get one day to experience this day.

Prom...

What should be the most magical night in the world because I'm spending it with the person I love most in the world.

Jacob...

No matter how much he has hurt me and broken me he will always mean the most to me. He has broken me plenty of times and rebuilt me at the same damn time. I couldn't stand him at the beginning but it's funny how love sneaks it's way into your heart. He's my drug. I hope I can just give him one magical night that he will never forget because I know things will change greatly after tonight. I've had everything set and planned in my head.

I inhaled deeply as I took in my appearance in front of my full length mirror. I had to say I look gorgeous. My long sandy brown hair was in big beautiful bouncy curls, my face was beat to the Gods, my shoes had me standing at least 5 inches taller, and my dress fit me like a glove. My tiny stomach wasn't showing much at all so I didn't have to worry about anyone finding out about anything.

I rubbed my stomach "This night will be your last here," I had to keep from shedding a tear at the thought of everything that I had set up.

"Knock, Knock," Briana said entering my room "You look beautiful Destiny," she cooed

I smiled and turned around "Thanks Briana"

"Everyone is waiting for you downstairs. It seems your always the last one ready." she said

"I know I just need sometime to think some things through before I got dressed," I said "But I'm ready now,"

::Jacob::

I hated waited.

The anticipation of seeing her kept me on edge. Everyone was waiting in the limo while I stood here anxious waiting on her. She was never a timely person. Always being the last person to be ready for everything. I can promise she will be late to her own wedding and funeral.

The clicking of heels and light chattering caught my attention. I brought my eyes to the stairs and seen her descending down them behind Briana. When I laid my eyes on Destiny, I didn't know what to say. She looked like a million bucks.

She glowed.

I thought she couldn't get any more beautiful than she was during her birthday party but I never anticipated being speechless yet again. Her long curly tresses that fell from her head, her petite frame in that dress, and them legs that seemed like they could go on for days. She looked....

"Close your mouth Jacob before you drool," Briana said

"Amazing,"

"Thank you," she smiled standing in front of me

"When I thought you couldn't get any more beautiful," I said smiling at her

"You look extremely handsome yourself," she blushed looking down. A habit she has never gotten rid of I see.