Plan Set In Motion

Raquan POV

I was sitting with Janay and we were watching Basketball Wives and Evelyn was telling Tammy how she was a "non mothafuckin factor". Honestly, I could care less about this show. But Janay wanted to watch it and I went ahead with it. Plus Suzie is fine as fuck.

Janay had her head across my lap and she had her maid uniform on. Ok dude, I'm sick of this. I wanna do something.

Me: Janay?

Janay: Yes master?

She always talked to me in a seductive tone. As if she was trying to turn me on or something. I can admit, she is beautiful. But she's my maid. Yeah, I buy her whatever she wants. But shes my maid.

Me: Wanna go to the mall?

Janay: On any other day you know I would love to. But I just wanna be lazy today.

Me: Come ooooooooon.

Janay: Why cant we just chill here?

Me: Because I wanna go out somewhere.

Janay: I dont want to go anywhere. And now look, you made me miss my part.

Me: Exactly. It's a damn re-run. Let's just go get some fresh air.

Janay: But I--cut off

Me: Was that a but? Are you arguing with me? I could have sworn I was the master. And I said I wanted to go to the mall, and you're coming with me. So get your ass up, and let's go to the fuckin mall.

I pushed her head off my lap. She gave me a look. I rolled my eyes and went to go pee. I hated it when she acted like she runs somethin. Cuz she don't. I don't treat her badly. I buy her whatever she wants. I treat her really nicely even though I'm her MASTER. If I wanted her to suck my toes after I stepped in shit she would have to do it. But I don't boss her around drastically like that. What more can a maid ask for? But still she has to disobey, argue, and all this shit. And to be honest, I'm kinda getting tired of it.

I came out and she was dressed in regular clothes.

Janay: You ready?

Me: Been ready. Let's go.

And we headed off to the mall. Of course, I bought her whatever she wanted.

Craig POV

I was fuckin Dani on the floor. Yeah that's right on the floor. I can only imagine what the carpet is going to do to her ass. That's how mard we're going. She's screamin my name and I'm banging her head against the wall. She says she likes it rough so hey, I'm givin it to her slutty ass.

Dani: C-Craig! I'm about to cum! (screams)

Me: Me too!!

I pulled out because we weren't using a condom. I cummed on her stomach, got up, put my stuff back in my pants, jumped in my bed, and clicked to Spongebob. She was still on the floor with cum all over her. She sat up and looked at me crazy.

Dani: What are you doing?

Me: You can shower first. I recommend it.

She rolled her eyes at me and then headed for the bathroom. Tramp ass. Shes a nice fuck though. I really good fuck. Her pussy is bangin too. And she gets wet easily so yeah, it's all good. When do I get a chance to play with Dessy though...

Dessy POV

I just woke up feeling refreshed. Nice nap. I'll have to thank Jacob later. Then again remember the last time I thanked him? I don't know. As I stood up in my short shorts and tank, the door busted open.