Welcome Mackenzie

Next Morning

Destiny's Pov

When I woke up I felt Jacob's strong heavy arms wrapped around me. I'm wondering how I got in here. The last thing I remeber was both me and A'Leena falling asleep in her and Trey's bed. I turned around so that I was facing him and looked up at him. He was sound asleep and had a peaceful look on his face. I wonder why he couldn't always be like this.

I removed his arms off of me and went in the bathroom and ran me a shower. After I was done taking my shower I slid on some black and red laced panties and a red and black laced bra. I then went back into my room and looked over and saw that Jacob was still asleep. I looked over at the alarm clock and saw that it was 6 o'clock and school starts at 8:45 like any other school so I guess I should wake him up. I walk over the bed and when I'm looking down on him he looks so handsome.

I couldn't help but slide my fingers across his face and rub my fingers in his hair. I was in a deep trans looking at him.

"Like what you see." Jacob opened 1 eye and smiled at me.

"Umm no." I said embarassed because I thought he was sleep the whole time. "Get up. We have school." I said turning around walking away.

"Hmm I'm not ready." He pullied me back down on the bed to where I was on top of him. "I see you have gotten comfortable with me because you walking around i that sexy lace." He licked his lips and smiled again.

"Stop we don't got time for this..." I tried to resists but Jacob slid his hands into my panties and inserted a finger into my tight kitty kat. I'm still not use to this but it feels sooo damn good. But we have no time for this. "S-st-stop....Jac...ahh!!". I threw my head back. What the hell was that. It's like that spot he hit felt extra good and sensitvive

"Ohhh so I have found your g-spot!" Jacob said as he thrusted another finger inside me hitting that same spot again. Causing a loud moan out of me.

"AHHHH!"

"Call my name." He demanded with a smirk on his way.

I shook my head no.

"Stop I ...just....showered....."

"And..."

*CREAK*

"AND THAT MEANS STOP JACOB!" A'Leena barged in with her new victoria secrets angel collection set and nothing else on.

Jacob pulled his hands out my kitty and looked at Bri.

"WHAT THE HELL A'LEENA!! WHY THE FUCK YOU IN OUR ROOM?'

"Well firstly im in here to get my bestie and you not suppose to be trying to fuck when we got school anyways." A'Leena just based Jacob.

"TREYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" Jacob yelled in my ears which startled me.

"What nigga." Trey walked in behind A'Leena and grabbed her by the waist.

"Get your fucking girl. She just innterrupted my fun time with my maid." Jacob was fustrated.

"Well you should be getting ready for school and Destiny is her friend so you can't blame her." Trey said pecking A'Leena on the cheek. "Goodmorning babe."

"Goodmorning Mas-. I mean Goodmorning Trey." She pecked his lips.

"May I say your looking mighty good in the vickies I bought you last week." He bit his bottom lips.

"Oh why thank you. And you lookin might fine as usual." A'Leena said wrapping her arms around his neck.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Both me and Jacob said loud so they could here us.