The Unwanted

April 30th, 2013.

Jacob

"Trey! A'leena in here and she said you ain't shit! She thuggin' on you!" I laughed as A'leena pounced on me. We were all cracking jokes and having fun. Lately, I've been able to laugh; the negativity in my heart has been slowly oozing out. I can greatly say Destiny and I are just about on good terms. We aren't together yet, but I've been thinking about asking her back out.

"She'll quiet down when I get on that ass though! She don't give Big Daddy Trey no lip!" Trey calls out from the kitchen.

Everyone begins laughing and I smirk at the A'leena who face had began to turn a bright shade of red. I see who where the pants in their relationship.

I looked over at Destiny , and her face was more puzzled than anything.

"What's wrong mami?" I tap her thigh

" Nothing, Jake," she shrugs me and gives me a weak smile. Though I knew she was lying, if she didn't wanna talk about it I wasn't gonna force her to.

"Ray, get off of me!" Briana's loud shriek pulled me out of my thoughts and I look over to see her and Ray play fighting. "Don't fake Bri, you know you want some of this! " he grabs a hand full of her ass and she screams out.

"Boy you better sit down before we call Tiffany over here to check you!" Dani said

Just like that, Ray took a seat rolling his eyes. He knew Tiffany didn't play. She had him in complete check. Me, honestly, I haven't seen the homie happy in a relationship in a minute.

"Damn, Dani. Why you gotta be such a snitch though? Whack ass." Ray mutters underneath his break

"Awe! Don't want Tiffy to beat that ass huh? Your life." A'leena shakes her head and grins. "I'm trying to survive until graduation and she be ready to kill a nigga just for looking." Ray says

" Speaking of graduation. You ready? We're almost there." I ask eagerly

Chatter begins of graduation, dressing plans, parties, etc. I notice Des is still zoned. Hell, she damn near looks faded.

"Seriously, what's wrong with you Destiny?"

I spoke a little louder than I intended, making everyone's eyes dart to her. She just shook her head no. I noticed she was holding her stomach, and looked highly uncomfortable.

"It's noth--" Before she said anything, she got up and power walked to the bathroom. What in the world? I was about to get up to follow her, but Briana pushed me back down.

"I got this." Briana scoffs

Something is wrong for sure.

Destiny

I went to the bathroom and waited by the toilet, my face hovering over it for a few seconds before vomit actually came up. I felt as though I was throwing up my entire insides.

I never get sick. This just keeps coming nowadays.

"You've been throwing up a lot lately."

I looked over, and saw none other than Briana standing at the bathroom. I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you, for speaking the obvious Bri."

She laughed at me, a laugh that said, "silly girl" . Though I don't find this humorous, when Briana finds something funny that nobody else does, it's something...big.

"You know exactly why you're sick." she smirks and leans on the counter

By the way she is speaking I feel like she has a juicy idea. It would be appreciated for her to enlighten me to it.