South Bay High, Here We Come

Next Morning (Wednesday)

5:30 a.m.

Jacob's Pov

I wake up to Destiny laying in my back. I have a massive fucking headache but shit I got to go to school today. Damn maybe I should take today off....nah Mr.Alexander will be mad since today is dress down day and we are going to see another school today since we were invited.

I slide out of bed trying not to wake Destiny up just yet since it's still early. I walk to the bathroom and look in the cabnets for some advil. Thank fucking gosh that we have some *takes out two pills and takes them*. This should last me the rest of the day. I return to my room and get me some clean boxers and lotion so I can wash up.

I go back to the bathroom and run me a hot shower. I'll wake Destiny up when I'm done. She looked like she was tired. I get in the shower and begin to wash up..

Craig's Pov

It's 5:30 and I'm just getting home. I was out all night catching up with Mackenzie. She is soo damn fine. I'm happy she's back because now I can show her how much I missed her. I never thought that I could love someone as much as I love her. She helps me forget all the things that pisses me off in life. But that doesn't mean that I'm not going to make Jacob suffer for what he did to her. Ever since Andrea told me what that asshole did I kinda hated him but he will never know that.

When I go up to my room I see Dani still sleep. Since it's only 5:30 I'll let her sleep longer. We have a long day today since we have to go to another school today to visit it. And we get to dress down so that's a plus to today. I get to see my hot maid and my hot girlfriend dressed in something sexy. Damn I can't wait.

Well if I get to see them looking good I should look good too. Starting with a nice hot shower. I grab me some clean boxers and lotion and go to the bathroom in my room and run me a hot shower to wash up. I get in the shower and start to wash up.

Daniel Pov

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. I set it on 5:30 today so that I can be ready to leave nice and early. But damn am I tired. I shouldn't have went out with Jacob and the guys. I had fun though. I was dancing with Dani since Craig wasn't there. She was pretty lonley because Craig left her to hang with Mackenzie. I felt bad for her because a gorgeous girl like her should never wait on no boy like that especially Craig since he's still in love with Mackenzie. Which is understandable because Mackenzie is so fucking hot. But still so is Dani. She needs a real man in her life someone who will take care of her and love her for her.

Damn I sound like I like her or something. That can't be. Well let me hop in the shower and stop thinking about her. I grab me some lotion and clean boxers and goes to the bathroom to get in the shower.

Raquan's Pov

I woke up at 5:00 and sat on the bed watching old tv showers until 5:30 came. I look over at Janay and she was still sleep. This girl is sooo damn beautiful but she acts like a damn slut. How can someone change so much in just 3 years. I remember when she was so innocent and followed me around. I wonder what made her change. I even use to love this chick but now she only acts like a gold digging slut.

Oh well guess its to late to change her. I go in my dresser and grab me some clean boxers and my iveno Lotion. Need to hop in the shower. I go to the bathroom and get in the shower.

Trey's Pov

I woke up at 5:00 and sat there looking at A'Leen sleeping until 5:30 because thats when I was going to start getting ready. A'Leena is so breath taking. I mean I can't believe I'm actually with her now. It took us awhile to get together but it was worth the wait I guess. I don't think I can love anyone as much as I love her. Not even Andrea who I dated for 2 years.