Ugliness Within

::Trey::

It was only four in the afternoon and we all still had a couple of hours before the Carson Fair opened for the night. I was in my room with A'leena listening to her ramble on about something. I wasn't really paying attention due to the fact that I'm missing my sister like hell. What went down between us was all my fa-

Lele: Trey!

Me: Hm?

Damn, there I go again with zoning out. LeLe doesn't like to be ignored.

Lele: Why don't you go see her already?

Me: What are you talking about?

Lele: (sighs) Your like a zombie at this point. You're missing Briana and I know it. So, why don't you go see her and talk to her?

Me: I can't, we're going to the Carson Fair later on.

Lele: We still have a couple of hours. You can go see her and come back in good time.

Me: I don't know A'leena. What if she hates me? I killed her baby.

I hung my head down in shame. She grabbed my chin with her hands and cupped my face so I could look at her.

Lele: Listen here, you distraught child. She does not hate you and you know that from the letter she left. Now as for the baby, shit happens. It's no way you could have known she was pregnant. The best you can do at this point is go and talk to her to clear your head. Okay?

I looked at how sincere A'leena looked as she said this to me. I have been acting like a baby. I'm not suppose to be acting like this. Aleena shouldn't be the one who has to protect me and reassure me. I should be doing that for her. I'm suppose to be her rock and I guess it's time I start acting like it. By going to see my sister.

Me: Mkay. I'll go see her.

Lele: (smiles) Good. Now go get ready and leave.

I smiled at her and pecked her on her lips.

Me: Thanks babe.

I got up and walked to my closet. I pulled out some True Religion jeans, a white polo shirt and my white g-shock. I hurried up and put on my clothes and added my Jordans.

Me: I'll be back in about an hour or two.

Lele: Mhmm. Good luck boo. (gives thumbs up)

I chuckled before grabbing my car keys and heading out our room and out the front door. I wasn't going to let anyone know that I was going to see Briana because these hot head ass niggas would want to come with me; I need to go see her alone.

I got into my car and looked up Gateway Mental Hospital on my GPS. It was suprising that it really wasn't that far from where we lived. Ironic. Bri was this close when she left us before and yet I couldn't figure it out. I didn't know that she was hurting either. Some brother I am.

I pulled off not really going in the direction the GPS was telling me too. I wasn't ready to face her yet. I really wanted to see her, though. Maybe I should bring her something. Flowers, candy-- No. Definately a twix bar. This is a great way to buy me some time. I headed to the nearest corner store and bought my sister a Twix Bar. She loves these things with a passion for some reason. It wasn't much I could give her, considering all the things she's done for me in life, but it's a start.

I got to the Hospital after about 45 minutes. It was mostly because I was driving slow as to the fact I was nervous as hell. I walked up to the front desk where a girl with chesnut brown hair sat. I looked at her name it was Alize. She looked a bit to young to be working here. About my age in fact. She didn't even notice me. I cleared my throat and she looked up at me.