Chapter 9

Nash's POV:

***

As class finished I couldn't bare the thought of knowing that Julie was in detention. And it was my fault! If only there was some way I could get there.

Perfect! I'll just do something stupid.

I decided to wait after class and talk to the teacher.

"Ah, Mr. Grier! What can I do for you?"

"You can shut the fuck up and let me speak. Here's what I think of you. You're a stupid ass who can't even show up on time. What kind of teacher lets us do work and doesn't even check it dumb ass bitch. Why are you even here??"

I had to say that, anyways it's not like I was lying. But I knew it was gonna come back and bite me in the ass.

"You son of a bitch!"

Suddenly, I see a flying chair come towards my face.

"What the fuck stupid..." I shouted as I dropped to the floor.

I woke up to the ring of the bell in the nurses office with bandages around my head. What time was it?

I looked over at the clock, 3:15pm. School is finished. Wow, already?

I sat up slowly and was about to leave when the nurse stopped me.

"Sorry Nash you've got detention in room 209."

Crap! Bitter, sweet.

***

Well it worked, I'm in detention. I came in quietly and took a seat next to Julie. As I came in, the room smelled like Marijuana and the teacher left with the girl covered in chocolate.

She winked at me...Shivers went down my spine.

"Is this seat taken?" I said as I sat in the chair.

"Well you're already sitting in it." she replied, sighing.

"True. Hey, look I'm sorry for earlier today. I really want you to know how sorry I am..."

"It's fine okay, it's okay! What happened to you? And how'd you end up here?"  She gave a slight smile.

"Never mind what happened. Oh right, I wanted to ask you...Are you free next Saturday?"

"I'm never free but I'm available." She was so beautiful and funny and ughhh! I can't take it.

"Haha very funny, can you come to my party pretty please???"

"Sure but I'll have to check my schedule..." I frowned at the thought that she had to think about it even though we weren't together.

"I'm just messing around with you. Of course I'll go." I jumped up maybe a little too excited. Everyone turned around. Awkward.

She started to chuckle.

"Sorry, but you just look so cute when you're happy."

I heard a familiar voice come from behind me speak, but when I turned around nobody was there.

"What the hell?" I said in a shocked tone.

All of a sudden, Matthew comes out of the damn closet and scares the crap out of us.

"What the hell Matthew?!" Julie screamed as she hit him.

"Woah, chill out beautiful. You don't want to make me mad, do you?" He teased.

"Because you know what happens when I'm mad."

"Shut the fuck up you son of a bitch." She cried as she ran out of the classroom, tears in her eyes.

"What the hell man?"

I didn't care about anything at that moment, all I cared about was what just happened to Julie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I'm finally done with Summer school and can now focus on the story. Sorry it's not good, I just need to start getting into the habit again (:.

Thank you lovelies.

-Comment

-Vote

-Share

~Polarice