Chapter 7

Amy's POV:

I followed my mom into the car and sat in the passengers seat and put my seat belt on. She turned on the car and drove away from the school. The whole car ride was silent until we were half way home.

"What happened?" she angered.

"Some girl hit me."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU HIT HER BACK!? I AM SO VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!" she screamed.

"I-I'm so sorry. I was caught off guard." I said terrified.

"It's okay, I'm glad you're okay." She gave a slight smile.

There was something I'd been meaning to ask her but I didn't know if it was the right time.

"Mom?" I said in a whisper.

"Hmm?"

"What happened to dad? Why didn't he come home yesterday?"

"Well dear, his plane got delayed and won't be home until a weeks time." She said sounding upset. I kind of felt bad, not only for her, but for me.

"Don't feel bad dear he'll be home soon."  I had a confused look on my face. Could she hear what I was saying?

The car stopped at our street so I took off my seatbelt, stepped outside and went to open the front door. I tried to open it but my mother stopped me. Damn she was fast!

"I forgot to mention, I have a surprise for you."

I jumped for joy as she said this.

"Seriously?!" I guess this day was getting better, my mom always knows what to do.

She opened the door and there I saw, a little tan Anatolian Shepard with a black muzzle. It was a boy.

"Is it for me??" I screamed.

"Yes, dear! What do you want to name it?" The dog was wagging its tail at me now.

"Prowl." I smiled.

"Prowl it is." Mom smiled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I took so long to update, I got distracted (excuses, excuses).

And thank you guys so much for 100 reads, you guys are amazing!!! ♥

Comment, Vote, Share.

~Polarice