Chapter 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julie's POV:

*Rinnnngggg Rinnnnnnngggg Rinnnnnngggg*

Finally I could get out of art. Time for economics. I walked to my locker getting the book I needed when I got distracted.

His name was Nash Grier. We knew each other through Cameron. I never really had a crush because I knew that in the end I was gonna get my heart broken. But this was different.

I snapped back into reality when I heard the bell ring again. CRAP!!! I am late to class.

I quickly ran to the door and pulled it open. When I went inside, I expected to see everyone staring at me but what I found was relieving.

The teacher was late! Haha! I was saved. I quickly took the closest chair there was and sorted my things so it looked like I was here for a while.

But when I had realized it, I was sitting next to Nash. Seriously?! Why me of all people??

"Hey Julie, long time no see."  He smiled. His smile was perfect.

"Y-yeah it has." I can assure you I was bright red.

"Sorry I'm late class, I had some "business" to take care of..."  The teacher suddenly trailed off.

I heard a whisper coming from beside me.

"Hey, I wanted to ask you something." Nash said in a different tone.

"What is i-" I tried to say but the teacher cut me off.

"JULIE, CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY THIS HAPPENS!?" He hissed.

"Yes actually, well um-"

"Um is not an answer, and you have earned yourself into detention."

You've got to be fricken kidding me!

"Now students, do pages 12-24." He said, now in a calm manner but his eyes looked milky and bloodshot.

Nash passed me and paper that looked like an invitation.

"Look I'm sorry I got you into trouble. I wanted to invite you and your friend to my birthday party next Satu-"

"NASH! I'LL TAKE THAT THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Hmm, a birthday party huh? Well you can guarantee that I'll be there!"

Oh God no! Why now? It's bad enough that I'm getting detention, but now this?!

***

Riiiinnnnggggg.

School's over. But I have fricken detention. I walked over to class 209 and grabbed a seat in the back.

Bad idea.

I was in class with a marijuana salesman. What did I do to deserve this?

"Is this seat taken?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned beside me to see Nash...in detention?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's a short chapter but whatevers I guess with summer school and all.

Thanks for your support guys.

Comment, Favourite, Vote, Share.

~Polarice