Chapter 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron's POV:

As I walked into the school, I see a bunch of students inside and outside the buildings. They were all staring at me. I turned around and saw some girls screaming.

"OMG IT'S CAMERON DALLAS!!!!" "Is it really him???" one shrieked. I gave a quick wave and I swear one of them was crying. I walked over to a guy that looked familiar.

"Hey man, long time no see."  Matthew smirked.

"Hey man it's only been a week. Can you show me to the-"

"The main office yeah! I'll walk you over there so we can catch up!" He interrupted me.

"Okay" I said as we walked. We walked for what seemed like forever just talking about our lives and what I'd been up to.

He made a sudden stop and I bumped into him. "Well, here we are!"

he said yawning and then rubbing his eyes.

"I gotta go, I'm gonna try to get some." Seriously? I thought about that and let it process in my head. "So early into the school year? Do you even know the girl?" I said in a serious face.

"FYI I've known her for 3 years now. It's about time!" He looked determined.

"How come you didn't mention her to me, ever?"

The bell rung.

"I'll tell you later, I've gotta get to class." and with that he just left.

I stepped into the office and went to the main desk.

"Name??" A lady with red hair asked, she looked pissed off.

"Cameron Dallas" I said in a sweet voice. "Right this way." I followed her to the principles office.

I slightly knocked on the door and the red headed lady faintly said "You're on your own kid" and smirked. What was that supposed to mean?! I opened the door to find a girl talking to the principal. She was...covered in chocolate?! Okay??

"I should get going, thanks for the advice" she gestured to the principal, scanned me and exited the room.

"Ahh! You must be Cameron Dallas, nice to finally meet you. I know you're going to do well here at  Sunny academy. I've heard a lot of good things about you."

"Thanks so much Principal..."

"Principal Heartfilia." She said greeting me with a handshake. She had hazel eyes and shiny blond hair and looked no older than 28. "Here is your schedule, don't lose it!" She typed something into the computer and said I was ready to go. I looked at my schedule.

Period 1: Drama

Period 2: Economics

Period 3: Calculus

Period 4: Physics

Period 5: English

Period 6: Football

Seriously. This should be easy.

"I'll send someone to show you around the school." She said, her face was glowing. I smiled and nodded my head.

I exited her office and waited in the main office. It was kind of awkward with the red headed lady staring at me until a sound startled me.

"Amy Scarlet please come to the main office!" Must've been my "tour guide".

I waited a few minutes to see a beautiful girl come in. She had bright blue eyes that lit up her face, soft-looking hair and ughh! She was just absolutely gorgeous!

"H-hi I'm Cameron Dallas" I managed to say putting out my hand so she could shake it.

"Hi I'm Amy. Nice to meet you she said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry the chapter ended suckily. haha well yah.

Comment, Share, vote (:

~Polarice