Chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy's POV:

"Hi, I'm Amy." I said smiling. "Sorry for the scar."

"I'm Cameron, and It's okay" He said with a winning smile.

****

We walked around the school, showing him all the buildings and stuff.

"I don't mean to be disrespectful, but what happened?" he said pointing at my face. He was such a nice guy.

"Oh um I-" I hesitated.

"It's okay, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."  He said cutting me off.

"No, I want to but it's kinda embarrassing." I blushed. "But I'll tell you anyway. Some jealous idiot punched me." I said choosing my words carefully.

"What do you mean? I can see why she would be jealous of you though" He said, his cheeks now red as a tomato.

"Aww thanks, and it's not that important."

"I need to go to the restroom." I could tell he was uncomfortable.

"Okay, I'll wait for you outside" I say.

"Thanks!"

As he went inside I took out my phone to text Julie.

Me: Dude what happened?

Julie: That blonde chick knocked you out after seeing you kiss Matt. Where are you?!?!

Me: Seriously. Oh and I'm showing Cameron around.

Julie: I bet you're freaking out haha, anywho, I've got to go, the teacher's in a bad mood.

Me: Okay, bye!

I  stood outside waiting for Cam. Honestly I thought he would be a stuck up jerk with him being a celebrity and all, but as I got to know him, he was he was such a nice guy. He was cute too. I need to stop wishing things like this will happen. He is not interested in me.

"Amy Scarlet please come to the main office." Dammit!!! Just my luck!

I jumped when I felt someone tap my shoulder. Thank God it was Cam.

"Gosh you startled me!"

"Sorry. Do you want me to walk you to the office?" He's so sweet.

"Uhh, y-yeah. I'd like that."

As I walk into the room I see my mother standing there. How could this day get any worse!?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I had no inspiration. I hope you guys liked it even though it was boring.

Like, share & comment

~Polarice