Chapter 4

I finally updated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy's POV:

As we arrive at school, I can't stop thinking about what Julie had told me earlier, what was it about Matt that made him "bad news."

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot..." Julie trails off.

"What is it now?" I complained.

"Cam is coming today!!!" she screamed.

"Are you serious?" I said in a high pitched voice, "I mean umm really?" I said now clearing my throat.

"Don't worry, I know you're siked to see him!"

"Watch it Julie!" I put my hand in a fist.

Me and her had practically all the same classes except for one...drama. I had drama and she had art. I guess it's because that's a way I can express all my feelings.

The bell rung signaling us to get to class.

"I'll see you next period!" Julie waved goodbye. I waved back sensing a tall figure beside me. Ughh! Here we go again.

"What do you want now Matt?" I said, he gave me a slight smile. Gosh he looked so innocent. No! I cannot let this go to my head.

"Look, I'm sorry about yesterday!"

"You're lucky I'm so forgiving" I smiled cheekily.

What made it even worse, he was in my drama class. We walked in as I took a seat in the front of the room. Of course, Matt had to sit beside me. I found it kind of cute though.

I turned around and saw a bunch of girls staring at me and giving me dirty looks. I knew it was because they were jealous.

One girl caught my eye in particular. She had bold green eyes that made it look like she was staring into my soul. She also had bright blond hair.

"I know it's the beginning of the year but I want all of you to chose partners, we're going to do some mirror activities." The teacher exclaimed.

Oh great, are you serious? All of a sudden, Matt grabs my hand.

"You're my partner." He whispers into my ear, I swear I'm gonna melt.

"O-okay!" I say lost in his eyes.

I wake up from my daydream and see Matt covered with girls.

"Girls, girls, I already have a partner" he says winking over at me and holds my hand.

They give me a scolding look and I can't help but feel like I want him. I need him. I kiss him. His lips were soft yet sweet. He kisses me back, I'm not surprised. It was a passionate kiss like he was being so gentle but careless at the same time.

I pulled away hoping no-one saw. I was stupid for thinking this because even the teacher looked at me wide-eyed.

"Bye-bye slut" is the last thing I heard before waking up in the nurses office.

I had an ice pack on my head. "It was probably that blond bitch" I thought to myself. I was really pissed off I didn't do anything, but then again, it was unexpected.

"Amy Scarlet please come to the main office!" Great! What now! I walk over to the office and I can't believe what I am seeing.

It was Cameron Dallas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

There's gonna be a twist pretty soon..

Vote, comment and share :)

~Polarice