Talk About It

"Hey guys", I greeted quietly. Don't get me wrong, I was glad to see all my brothers. I just didn't want to get excited just to get torn down because they would be crappy towards me. "What's with the surprise visit", I questioned since no one had spoken in a few minutes.
        "Well", Lucifer began with a sigh. "We've been worried about you. I mean first you bolt from the party and the next day we're worried you've hurt yourself again", he broke off at this point and looked down at his hands.
        "Then you hide in your room while crazy rumors are being spread about you. Then you stop eating and drinking and even going to school and it just makes it seem like everything is true", Gabriel ranted.
        "We know you don't want to talk about it, but maybe you should try. Get at least someone to hear your side, whether it's right or wrong", Micheal finished. I nodded and resisted the urge to roll my eyes at their split story telling.
        "You won't believe me. No one does. But to hell with it, might as well try", I grumbled as I flipped onto the couch. They moved to sit next to me or in the floor to hear "my story" better. I took a deep breath before launching into the whole thing. Going to the bathroom at the party just to be found and shoved into a room by Alastair. Then him forcing me to have sex with him and getting kicked and shit by him for quote on quote ruining a good fuck. Then saying how sickened I was and how bad I felt to where I wanted to leave. I hated what had happened and didn't want to live. I also told them about the way people had been treating me and how worried and upset I was about how I could lose Dean. Then I did lose him and by the end of my story, I was crying and out of breath.
        There was a few minutes of dead silence to where it actually got quite awkward. I waited for someone, any of them, to say something. Finally Gabriel looked over at me with several emotions on his face. "Seriously", he asked in a whisper. I nodded glumly and looked at the floor. If they didn't believe me, then it would become obvious that there would legitimately not be a single person left on my side. The thought made me sick and hurt me all over but I swallowed it down and waited for something else from them.
        "Holy shit", Micheal said, more to himself than anything else. Suddenly there was a pounding on the door, surprising us all. Micheal's head shot up and his forehead crinkled. "Are we expecting someone?" Gabriel shook his head and rolled his eyes as Lucifer went to open the door. Turns out it was Crowley, looking seriously pissed.
        "Listen Castiel", he said to me, barging in and ignoring the fact there were even other people in the room. "You bolted before I could tell you, but I wanted you to know I believe you. This isn't the first time Alastair has done something like this. I mean usually it's with girls but whatever. When I was still friends with that prick, all the time at parties he would drug girls or get them intoxicated and fuck them. Whether they knew about it or even wanted it. I've heard several horror stories of him raping some drunken mess at a party and with the obsession he has with you, I'm not surprised." He seemed very out of breath and my brothers sat there quietly in shock. "Just thought you should know. And if you want help getting the real word out there, I can help you out."
        He then finally acknowledged my brothers and sent a nod in each of their directions before starting to leave. "Hold on", Lucifer demanded. When Crowley turned back around, Lucifer finally spoke to me. "I believe you little brother. When they started saying shit, I knew that wasn't like you. I was waiting and waiting to hear your side and never got it but your side makes a hell of a lot sense more than Alastair's or Meg's."
        "Yeah and that explains everything much better. Like why you looked so sick and why you took pills with way too much alcohol in you. Why you didn't go to school seeing as how you'd have to face Dean and Alastair and everyone else. It just makes everything fit better", Micheal reasoned. I smiled slightly at how of course he would analyze that shit. At least he believed me though. Gabriel next to me still hadn't said anything, but we could all tell he was seething.
        "I'm going to fucking kill that kid", he growled through gritted teeth.
        "Unfortunately you can't because murder is still illegal", Crowley pointed out as he closed the door. "But he can be taken care of in time. I happen to know all the girls he raped and thanks to me they all knew shortly after the party in case they didn't remember. Although I'm sure the rumors were enough. Anyway with their word and Castiel's, Alastair will be hated by everyone in the school except for his pack of wild monkeys." Gabriel left the room and came back with a drink for everyone and I accepted mine hesitantly.
        "Do we have food here by any chance", I asked. "Drinking with literally nothing in me probably isn't too great of an idea." Lucifer pursed his lips to consider it before nodding.
        "I could eat", he commented. "Wanna go out?" There were a bunch of affirmative nods and hell yeahs before we were leaving to go out to eat. "Where to", he asked once we were all in the car.
        "Anywhere but the Roadhouse", I threw out sadly. They nodded and Gabe gave me a sorry look before they decided on a burger joint not to far from our place, and it wasn't the Roadhouse. The food was great and we all stopped at a sweet shop before heading to our brotherly place, and bringing Crowley since he was actually on our side of things. It was odd to have someone who wasn't a brother be there, but we quickly got over it, and it was actually fun to associate with Crowley again. With beers and cakes we sat at the top of the tower, mainly talking random things but also on how we could get people to understand it was rape that occurred that night.
         While they discussed that part, I zoned out a bit because the less I had to know and relive the better. Minutes turned to hours and eventually we were freezing our asses off and had to go back home. Crowley ended up going home, just so that no one would be suspicious of how much time he was spending around me. Apparently part of the plan was for him to not really be rude or friendly or anything towards me. However, he was going to throw a party that would include the rest of Alastair's victims and he could turn the gossip around there. That was only the beginning but I just nodded along to whatever they said. I didn't want to be any more involved than necessary.
        My brothers and I stayed up late into the night/morning once we were home. We talked to catch up and watched movies as we usually do. By the time I was content enough to sleep I had fully regained my brothers and the happy spirits they brought to me. Now I just had to work on getting my friends back and maybe things wouldn't be too bad. As much as I would like to have Dean back too, I can see how it probably won't work and while that hurts like a bitch it's just something I have to expect.
        By the time I was awake the next day, my brothers were buzzing around the apartment, making breakfast and calling numerous people. Apparently they were calling buddies from college to share the new rumors of what really happened that night. Or at least thats what I think they are doing since that was part of their grand plan. "Rise and shine little brother", Gabriel exclaimed as I entered the room, resulting in shushing from Lucifer and Micheal. Gabriel rolled his eyes and I chuckled before going to help Gabriel make plates of biscuits and gravy with some bacon. Naturally there was coffee too which I greatly appreciated. Lucifer and Micheal finished their current calls before giving the news spreading a break so that we could all eat together.
"So what are we doing today", Micheal asked through a mouthful of food. I cringed in slight disgust and Lucifer slapped him.
"Swallow first nasty ass", he commented.
    "That's what he said", Gabe muttered, making us all laugh. The morning conversation carried on lightly and it made me realize how much I really missed my brothers and their gross jokes and loud selves. We didn't have anything to do for the day so we decided to drive several hours until we found an amusement park or water park. We didn't really care which we went to, but both would result in at least a three hour drive to get to one. Thank god for not having anything to do all day right?
    In the end we decided on amusement park and packed a cooler of drinks for the car ride before hitting the road. The car ride there consisted of lots of music being blared through the shitty speakers of the car. When we were about twenty minutes from the park, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I made Micheal turn the volume down before answering hesitantly after seeing the name on my phone screen. "Hello Sam", I said cautiously.
    "Hi Castiel", he said curtly. "I was just calling to say that I hope you're happy. You crushed my brother and left him miserable. So much for not hurting him right", Sam questioned sarcastically.
    "Sam listen-", I tired but he cut me off.
    "No! I don't want to hear your excuses and I don't want you spewing them to Dean or anyone else. It took forever just to find out what was wrong and now that I know, I don't want to here from you. Just do me a favor and don't contact me or my brother ever again. None of us need the drama and Dean sure as hell doesn't need the pain. Bye Castiel." With that he hung up and left me gaping at the phone.
    "What was that all about", Gabe asked from the front seat next to Micheal. I bit my lip and shook my head to prevent the feeling of wanting to cry or curse someone out.
    "Nothing", I mumbled. "How far out are we?" Lucifer and Micheal shared a look through the rear view mirror that quickly ended before Micheal saying we were about ten minutes out. I nodded before making the music go back up and everything went back to normal for the moment. I would tell them about Sam's call later but for now I wanted to enjoy this time away with my brothers, where no one knew a damn thing about me or a mess of a party.

    "I can't believe you threw up", Micheal exclaimed as he shook with laughter.
    "Shut up. I blame the soft drinks, cotton candy, and candy apples", Gabriel said to defend himself.
    "Let's just be glad that he sat by himself on that thing", I pointed out with a laugh. There was a roller coaster where you where either upside down or sideways except for the beginning and end. Needless to say it didn't sit well for everyone.
    "Yeah well at least I didn't chicken out on that spinning ride thing that Lucifer did", Gabe threw out. We were climbing into our car by this point, after being told to leave because the park was closing.
    "I didn't chicken out", Luc shouted. "I rode it three times already and I was dizzy." The bickering continued for a few minutes before there was fighting over who got to pick the music. Lucifer and I sat in the front this time to make things fair. The music was quieter on the way back but that was okay. We were all pretty wiped out from running around the park and riding everything a billion times.
    The ride home was taking forever, resulting in Micheal and Gabriel falling asleep in the backseat. I looked back and chuckled at the sight before changing Gabriel's music to my own. When we were finally home, it was almost four in the morning and we decided to sleep and then eat and then sleep some more. I flopped onto my bed and fell asleep with a grin that came from the great day I had, even with the shit call from Sam.