Friends

The next morning we were all awoken by Lucifer and Micheal's alarms, signaling that they needed to go. They got ready in a hurry and hurriedly said goodbye before running out the door. Gabriel groaned and I sighed in agreement. A Christmas with Jo was definitely not what my head was in need of right now. However, the party would be at Crowley's and I am beyond positive he will have liquor to help me forget my hangover. "Did Bal tell you I'm coming along", Gabriel asked after a moment.
"No but I kind of figured", I muttered. Gabe and Balthazar has been growing close lately and even though they weren't official yet, they basically were. There was no doubt in my mind that Balthazar would be sure to get an invite for Gabriel, especially if it promises a deliverance of sweets. "We should probably start getting ready."
"Dibs on shower", Gabriel shouted as he bee lined towards the bathroom. He could rush all he wanted though because I couldn't get ready until he showered, meaning I could sleep another twenty minutes. Gabriel wasn't really known for quick showers and I refuse to question or think of why. I successfully dozed off, only to have a slightly wet towel hit my side. "You're turn Cassie. Up and at 'em," He chirped. I loved Gabriel but god he got energetic quickly. I groaned before going to shower and get ready myself. It took me a few minutes to find what I wanted from new room as my brothers took the liberty of putting everything somewhere.
Fifteen minutes later I had found the outfit I wanted and the gifts I had for my friends. We were originally going straight to Crowley's but we decided lunch sounded good, so we were meeting at the Roadhouse at one. It was currently 11:30. I walked into the living room and set all my things on a table near the door before turning around and barley catching a bottle Gabriel threw at me. I gladly took ibuprofen from it before chucking it back at him and swallowing the pills, water be damned. "Wanna stop by the shop with me and help me finish up our snacks for the night", Gabriel questioned.
I nodded with a grin and grabbed my things before following Gabriel to the car. Once at the bakery, we waved to a pretty girl who I assumed was a manager or something. Back in the kitchen there were several freshly baked cookies and cupcakes waiting to get icing and so we set to work. Gabriel worked on doing more elaborate designs on the cookies and cupcakes like reindeer and Sahara and stuff while I put Christmas colored icing and sprinkles on cupcakes and cookies. Mine were no where near as fancy as Gabriela but it didn't matter because they would all be eaten anyway.
We put them in containers safely before Gabriel went to write his times down. The idiot forgot to clock in when we showed up. We took the cupcakes and said goodbye to the girl and set off for the Roadhouse, seeing as how we would be meeting up soon. Apparently icing sweets takes longer than one would think. It took only about ten minutes to get there and we beat everyone there, except for Jo. We walked in and she let out a sigh of relief. "Finally",she muttered to herself. "Mom friends are here so my shift is over", she shouted towards the kitchen. I could hear Ellen shouting back but what she said didn't quite make it to me. Jo came up and pulled me into a hug. "You have no idea how glad I am to see you."
       "Love you too Jo", I replied with a laugh. We picked a larger table towards the back of the restaurant and waited for the rest of our friends to arrive, ordering milkshakes to drink as we waited. Slowly but surely our group straggled into the dinner. Anna, Charlie, Dorthy, Balthazar, Garth, and Crowley. Once we were all here, we ordered a variety of foods,of which we weren't allowed to take other people's food due to the fighting it would cause. We eventually started talking and joking around like normal once we got past the whole "it's been forever" and "I missed you" part. The place eventually filled up with our laughter and idle chatter, stopping only once our food arrived.
        Gabriel and I were starving and honestly I just think eating eases the pain in my head, so we finished before anyone else. Jo and Garth finished shortly after and soon everyone was wrapping up. Balthazar and Gabriel started being all gushy once they had both finished and it made Anna and I to fake throwing up. We eventually got bored and tired of watching Balthazar and Gabriel be gross so we paid before heading out for Crowley's. Most of our friends were dropped off by their parents so the only ones driving was Gabriel and Anna. We made Balthazar go in a different car than Gabriel to save the people in the vehicle. Anna, Balthazar, Charlie, Dorthy, and Gary went into one vehicle. That left Gabriel, Jo, Crowley, and I for mine and Gabriel's car. We lead the crew to Crowley's and he gave essential directions when necessary.
        Crowley lived further out than I realized but that was fine because damn was his house huge. His parents were high up in whatever they did which is why the traveled a lot and that was the only explanation we got for the house. It was slightly bigger than my own and looked older even though it wasn't. It had several different rooms that were mainly bedrooms and I lost count of the total number. He showed us the basement which was finished and had a pool table and darts as well as a television with gaming consoles and Bluetooth spears. To the far left there was also a small bar that had large amounts of different alcohol and my head pounded more at the sight. No doubt I would be a mess tomorrow but oh well. It was probably the coolest thing ever and it made me jealous of the space he had that I no longer occupied, but I was glad we all had a new hang out place. We got a full tour of the place and ended up back in the living room to exchange our gifts.
Most of the gifts were clothes or candy or necklaces for the girls. Dorthy got me a crap ton of tea and Charlie got me even more coffee and those were probably my favorites even though they were the more simple gifts I received. Everyone seemed satisfied and more than content with their gifts, so we moved on. We went back down to Crowley's basement and he, Gabriel, and Balthazar went to go play some music. They ended up playing some recent hits station so no one would argue and Crowley headed to the bar. Apparently he was a great bartender and he was insistent on getting us drinks, no doubt making us drink. Garth, Anna, Charlie, and Dorthy started a vicious game of ping pong and Jo started racking the balls for a game of pool. Jo and I were on a team against Balthazar and Gabriel.
Jo and I won because almost every time that Gabriel went to hit a ball, the white ball would jump and hit on of ours in or go off the table. "It's not fair", Balthazar shouted at us after we crushed them. "I have the worst teammate in the world!"
"Careful there", Crowley cautioned sarcastically. "That's your boyfriend your speaking about."
"Yeah", Gabriel jumped in, trying to defend himself too late. The next few hours consisted of playing a lot of games and a lot of drinks. Crowley convinced me to take several shots of some harder stuff like Vodka, rum, and Bacardi. Crowley actually was a good bartender and could even make margaritas, mai tai's, and other fruity stuff because we all liked those better. However, if anyone ever asked us we liked to stick to beer and gin and other bland or horrible tasting drinks. As time went on the music got louder as well as our talking and laughter. Balthazar wanted to start a game of darts at which Jo immediately turned down. "We would kill each other", she shouted as she laughed quite hysterically.
"Buzz kill", Gabriel exclaimed. He grabbed a dart and chucked it at the board, in which he missed by a lot and hit the wall just above Garth's head. Garth eyes widened and he screamed that he agreed with Jo but then Balthazar took a dart and threw it, hitting the outer part of the board.
"Ha at least I made the board", he bragged in Gabriel's face. I grinned and watched as Crowley took the dart from above Garth's head and threw it at the board, hitting it dead in the center. I burst out laughing as Crowley smirked and did a little bow that only infuriated Balthazar and Gabriel. "How the fuck man", Balthazar shouted. The girls starting laughing too before we agreed darts wasn't a smart idea. Not with how much everyone drank.
"I just have skill", Crowley said after awhile in late response to Balthazar's outburst. Crowley had a bunch of video games and the girls and Gabriel freaked when they saw Dance Dance Revolution. Crowley insisted it was for when he and his old friends had girls over and for whatever reason I believed it. We also had old Nintendo games and Jo and I dove for the original Ninja turtle game. He also had Sonic, Zelda, Street fighter, galaga, and other old games as well as newer stuff on the Xbox and Wii. After the turtles and dance dance revolution, we started a Mario kart tourney and after that Wii sports.
We played a bunch of different games late into the night, trying to pick games that a lot of us could play together. Crowley and Jo went against each other at pool and at one point and Dorthy went against Anna in ping pong. I didn't remember who won what but it got pretty intense and riled. By midnight we stopped drinking just in case we did go sledding the next day and knowing how dumb we are we probably still would. Crowley taught Balthazar poker and me and Jo joined to start a game. We also played Cards Against Humanity which got dirty real quick. Anna found a game called Railroad Tycoon and taught us how to play and it was super confusing. Especially with all the alcohol in our systems. By three we all began to wind down and pull out blankets and pillows for all of us to sleep in the basement where it was warm from all the activity. Everyone fell asleep by four and I fell asleep to Garth snoring from alcohol knocking him out early.

The next morning we all woke up late, like one in the afternoon late. There were several groans and I began to think Garth had died. He didn't drink too much because after one gin and coke he was a huge mess. He eventually awoke too though and we all headed to the kitchen for water and ibuprofen. "I'm dying", Jo muttered over and over again.
"Yeah I feel ya sister", Gabriel sighed. I looked around and to be quite honest we all looked pretty shitty and we made a silent pack to not be loud. "You know what sounds good", Gabriel asked. We looked at him and waited and he replied, "Something deep fried and covered in gravy." We groaned and he grinned before wincing from head pain. Slowly but surely we began to wake up and deal with the hangover. We ate lunch and geared up for sledding because why not. Once we all had warm clothes on, we loaded up into different vehicles and headed for a big hill Crowley knew of. Crowley and I went separate so I could take his dads truck to carry all the sleds and snowboards.
It took about thirty five minutes to find the place but once we were all there, we grabbed the sleds and snowboards and ran for the hill. It was a large hill so we didn't run up it for long and I knew after a few trips I would be exhausted. Gabriel went first to get things started although the hill was steep enough to where he didn't get stuck too much. From there it was a free for all and we began to run and slide, each time going faster as we made tracks to go on. The hill was long making the ride fun but making climbing back up torture. My nose was running shortly after arriving and and everyone was red nosed, but we didn't care.
        Crowley took a snowboard and actually did fairly well which was surprising to us all because he didn't seem like the snowboard type. Gabriel tried and got a few feet before falling and then everyone wanted to try. I actually did good and got halfway down before I leaned too much and toppled over. We eventually got tired of going uphill so we slid down with all the boards and sleds and started a now ball fight. There were no teams and so it was chaotic. Balls were flying through the air and many of us aimed for headshots. By the time we were too cold and hungry it was almost five thirty and so we headed back to Crowley's.
         He took his parents money and ordered us all takeout from a Chinese place as well as a few pizzas for later or for the people who didn't want Chinese. We didn't drink anymore as we all were still in pain from our headaches and so we were popping ibuprofen quite often. We ate and then snacked on the deserts Gabriel made and played more games, just having an overall good time. Dean was texting me around eight wondering if I was coming over and if I was having fun. I replied to tell him I would stay at Crowley's and come back tomorrow and that I was having fun. We exchanged I-love-you's and I went back to our game of quelf.
        Garth and I got tired quicker than the others and went to bed early at midnight while the rest of them continued to play darts or pool or something. "You cheating whore", Gabriel was shouting.
        "I don't even want to hear it bitch", Jo yelled back with a laugh. I listened to them bicker for awhile before falling asleep with a grin on my face.